Fisher turned down late first round pick for Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MrMotes

Starter
They do have McDaniels, it is possible.

This is why i don't think it's possible, or at least not very likely.

Besides the Patriots being really smart about not wasting resources, Bradford had his worst year with McDaniels where he struggled with the offense and never got the hang of making the line calls. It was a bad situation for a lot of reasons but i wouldn't be the least bit surprised of Josh McD is not Bradford's biggest fan...

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way I look at it...we got Foles, Ayers, Fairly, Britt and a 2nd rounder for Bradford.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have yet to hear anything from Jaws about this trade. I don't think that he is a Bradford fan, but many are changing their tune lately.:whistle:;)

Yep. I called that minutes after the trade. Pre trade - The Rams would be good if they only had a QB. Then post trade - the Eagles are SuperBowl favorites. Strange how that works.

I won't envy Eagles fans the moment Sam gets injured. I hope he doesn't but I had lost faith in him being able to stay on the field for the Rams and that doesn't suddenly change with him being on a new team especially under a new coach who had his only three QBs go Down to injury.