First Practice News and Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Thank you everyone for you efforts. ...excellent job...... ;)

Go Rams......... ;)

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Great work guy! Updates are much appreciated.

Depth chart very interesting as always at the begining of camp. Even though big Hav is hurt glad the Rams realize how fragile Saffold is and they are giving wichman reps at LG with the ones instead of RG where he played last year. Preparing Wichman for the inevitable Saffold injury and potential starting birth next year

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Great work guy! Updates are much appreciated.

Depth chart very interesting as always at the begining of camp. Even though big Hav is hurt glad the Rams realize how fragile Saffold is and they are giving wichman reps at LG with the ones instead of RG where he played last year. Preparing Wichman for the inevitable Saffold injury and potential starting birth next year

Real cool Wichmann moved ahead of Reynolds, but I really dislike all the Saffold Haters !!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - Roger Saffold is not the one injured !!! Now it is about which player is better(Havenstein or Wichmann) , or which postion Saffold is better at. In any case Roger Saffold will be a starter & have a solid season !!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Thanks for all these Great Tweets and Photos Dr.Ram!!
But they're all starting to really Piss me Off!!
I was supposed to be their today, with the "THOUSANDS" that Showed up.. BUT..

Sadly I had to spend the Day in the ER with My 3 year Old Grand-Daughter! She poked something in her Ear and was Bleeding from Her Ear!! Scared the Hell out of my Wife and I! We Spent several hours their! And I missed all the Fun. She's OK! Just scratched the inside of the Ear Canal!
From what is being reported here and by Marshall Faulk at the TC "Things are Looking Great!

" I'm Sorry I couldn't file a Report Like I promised I would!"

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
But they're all starting to really pee pee me Off!!

Sadly I had to spend the Day in the ER with My 3 year Old Grand-Daughter! She poked something in her Ear and was Bleeding from Her Ear!! Scared the Hell out of my Wife and I! We Spent several hours their! And I missed all the Fun. She's OK! Just scratched the inside of the Ear Canal!
From what is being reported here and by Marshall Faulk at the TC "Things are Looking Great!

Thought that counts !! Family first. Reported 10,000 fans at UCI training camp.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sadly I had to spend the Day in the ER with My 3 year Old Grand-Daughter!
ahh, man....hope the lil one is doing well....My 4 year old was a mess today too, but Mrs Champ didn't wanna deal with the traffic since they aren't hitting today.... Hopefully we can get out when it's less crowded....I heard/read it was 10K out there today...

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
But they're all starting to really pee pee me Off!!

It's ok Dave. You were taking care of priorities. Glad she is ok. But just to be sure, I called CPS on your ass. :sneaky:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Real cool Wichmann moved ahead of Reynolds, but I really dislike all the Saffold Haters !!!

BTW - Roger Saffold is not the one injured !!! Now it is about which player is better(Havenstein or Wichmann) , or which postion Saffold is better at. In any case Roger Saffold will be a starter & have a solid season !!
Please bro put the bong down

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ahh, man....hope the lil one is doing well....My 4 year old was a mess today too, but Mrs Champ didn't wanna deal with the traffic since they aren't hitting today.... Hopefully we can get out when it's less crowded....I heard/read it was 10K out there today...
I heard that Greg Williams was throwing a Lot of different Looks at Goff today! I like that idea!!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

I don't hate Saffold at all. I'll be the first to say he is our best lineman when healthy, but the guy has played 16 games twice in his career and seems to have chronic shoulder issues. Can you blame me for not trusting his health?

Its all about getting the best 5 OL on the field at all times. In reality it's best 4 because centers are less interchangeable and Tim Barnes probably isn't in our best 5 OL, but is the best center at the moment (Kush is huge not sure how that translates to the field though). Hav is exclusively a RT so if he cant go the next best lineman is Wichman who can play both guard spots, so in order to get the best 5 on the field you have to play Saffold at RT. I am glad the rams are preparing for the best 5 scenario in case of injury.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Please bro put the bong down

Well hot-honey I bet you would have never guessed Roger Saffold would be playing RT ??

Tell me what the depth chart looks like when Rob Havenstein is healthy ??

Jamon Brown stays at RG ?? The Rams changed it up the game Saffold got hurt.
Is Saffold better on the right side ?
Is Saffold just going to be 2nd string ??
--Your just saying he is going to get hurt ??

Why is Wichmann ahead of Reynolds, which was his best position ??
Why is Saffold playing RT ??

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Well hot-honey I bet you would have never guessed Roger Saffold would be playing RT ??

Tell me what the depth chart looks like when Rob Havenstein is healthy ??

Jamon Brown stays at RG ?? The Rams changed it up the game Saffold got hurt.
Is Saffold better on the right side ?
Is Saffold just going to be 2nd string ??
--Your just saying he is going to get hurt ??

Why is Wichmann ahead of Reynolds, which was his best position ??
Why is Saffold playing RT ??
My guess is that because Hav is hurt and they want the young guys to get reps. The starting oline I would like to see is GRob Reynolds Barnes Roger Hav. The coaches might see it differently. The only thing I know it's very early to call starters on the oline. We will see how and who lines up in week one. I just want all the guys to be healthy so we start the 5 best.