Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not good.
But McVay can make good out of it. Hopefully now we make some actual changes.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams not ready for the big time. Terrible drive in regards to clock. Then Goff overthrows not giving receiver a chance. I thought this was the year. Saints lost concerned me. Bears loss worried me. This loss tells me we may not win a playoff game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
McVay needs to come up with answers to what Ds are doing to this OL. Until then we may not win another game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
On replay, it looked like Josh was held from jumping. The DB even looked to see if he was caught.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. That was stupid. Throw the ball a couple yards short of the end-zone and let your guy power it in.
2. That was fucking DPI. Eat a dick, Vinobitch.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Maybe you misunderstood. Trying to hard as in the team is trying to be perfect and so whenever they don’t succeed they get rattled and start playing bad. They need to find their confidence back and start playing like champions again.

If pro's can lose confidence that easily after the mess last week, then there's more wrong with this team than confidence. Like character, determination, team work and the most important thing of all......EXECUTION. Championship teams don't nose dive this way, not in the final weeks.

This team is 3-3 in the 2nd half of the season, not exactly contending football.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On replay, it looked like Josh was held from jumping. The DB even looked to see if he was caught.
Doesn't really matter...and 11 win team should have blown out these bums.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And Josh needs to work on his acting skills. He should have been flailing around after that yelling for flag.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Mcvay needs to reevaluate himself, the players, and the coaching staff.
No reason we should've lost this game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Too bad Reynolds couldn't elevate for that ball after having been bumped at the goal line.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Rams not ready for the big time. Terrible drive in regards to clock. Then Goff overthrows not giving receiver a chance. I thought this was the year. Saints lost concerned me. Bears loss worried me. This loss tells me we may not win a playoff game.
Reciever had a chance, he just didn't fight for the football.
Reynolds never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.