Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff has been getting rocked for three weeks in a row. I’m not surprised his accuracy has suffered.
Me either.
Not blaming him per sey.
And I may be totally wrong about what I'm seeing.
Feet affect accuracy more than anything for most guys. With Warner it was him dropping his elbow. Most guys it's their feet.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
No quarterback is going to make accurate throws while moving backwards to avoid the rush.

For sure. That said, it's as mental as it is anything else. There are plays where he doesn't need to throw off his back foot where he does. He's rattled.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
cmon D fuck em up

thanks for calling holding now that it doesnt matter

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Anybody watching our O-line collapse like wet toliet paper?
Or are we just wondering why Goff is struggling?
It goes hand in hand. The oline has struggled so Goff has lost confidence in them so he’s starting to rush his throws and throw off his back foot. When the OLine anchors down, Goff has confidence in them and is stepping into his throws.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Game over. Gonna love hearing what McVay has to say after this.

"Look at ourselves critically, learn from our mistakes, move forward, get better".

Same old shit.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The O-line has been a problem for a while it just hasn't been addressed and now teams are making us pay. Sullivan has been downright horrid the past few weeks and the fact that nobody seems to be talking about it doesn't help.

Whitworth has gotten noticeably worse.

We can't run and we can't pass protect, all we call are screens because we can't get Goff enough time for things to develop downfield and we're no longer doing those crossing patterns. Kupp being out has been a bigger hit than we thought, lots of receivers turning one way while Goff throws the other.

We need to replace Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.