Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Goff has zero confidence right now and is worried about the rush. Not his fault though because the line doesn’t give him any time anymore.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Goff is throwing off his back foot. He is not stepping into his throws so his inaccuracy is showing. He has lost confidence in his OLine.

I'm telling you guys its Jim Everett 2.0 when Everett was on it was a thing of beauty but when o-line became a siv Blackfoot skittish wobbles and I'm hoping Mcvey can fix him quickly and the line.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ram_Rally you are on a major roll my friend. Another great post. We won a bunch of close games when seemingly everything went our way. Heck, were a play or two in each game from a loss and yet everyone was crowning us as a Super Bowl team.
But as fans we didn't want to see what was obvious to all. We just aren't as good as we hoped. At least not this season anyway.

~ArkyRamsFan~
I'd been ripping critics apart for complaining about our wins .the Detroit game was the one that hit me like smelling salt.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First one was a bad missed throw but the right decision. Second one was too late by Jared (and could have been a better throw).

Hard to imagine losing to the Cardinals or Niners....so I imagine we will still get a bye (plus Chicago finishes with two road games so they could easily lose one)...but I have officially modified my expectations for this team. We will go as far as Jared can take us.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I just don't know if we can. How did this team fall apart so fast after a bye????? Never seen such.

The O-line has been a problem for a while it just hasn't been addressed and now teams are making us pay. Sullivan has been downright horrid the past few weeks and the fact that nobody seems to be talking about it doesn't help.

Whitworth has gotten noticeably worse.

We can't run and we can't pass protect, all we call are screens because we can't get Goff enough time for things to develop downfield and we're no longer doing those crossing patterns. Kupp being out has been a bigger hit than we thought, lots of receivers turning one way while Goff throws the other.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Fuck this shit. I don't kmkn wtf I'm watching. Not the team I've been watching all year

Status
Not open for further replies.