Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Rookie
That's happening because our OL is a sieve though.

True but that was just a stupid throw/fumble. He might as well have just gone down instead of shoveling a blind pass into no man's land. He's compounding the problem and has looked like crap for the past few weeks so it's not like it's an isolated incident.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
LMAO. The Eagles basically came out in a defensive formation. And we still ran that? And we all knew it was coming.

This puts us fans in an awkward position. I am really starting to question McVay - yet he's won 11 games in back to back years.
I really don’t wanna believe McVay is just a flash in the pan.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
No doubt, there are some serious problems with our Offense right now. Sullivan and Goff just look awful.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This Oline is shot. Time for some younger legs

I was worried about this all year.
All offseason all I really wanted was to get younger on the O-line or find a way to avoid what happened last year: Sullivan and Whit falling off.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who cares? It's not like we can win this game either ways. This team played like a flaming freaking turd for the second week in a row.
Third .That Detroit game was worst than the score

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We will not beat the Cardinals next week

Hate to say this and can’t believe I am, but if things don’t change I see them losing out. Being 11-5 again. Then one and done in the playoffs.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The book is out on how to beat the Rams:

1. Blitz Goff
2. Block Donald
3. Run all over the defense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is just devastating. This team needs to figure itself out quick.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Say what you want about the defense--this team lives or dies with a great offense. That's what it is. They have not had that offense for 3 weeks. Mcvay has not been able to solve the issues. THAT is the biggest concern of all. If the coach, the mastermind, is toast, the team is finished

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's pretty obvious that some of the high priced vets mailed it in this game . No effort

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can understand this from the defense. We have the personalities of guys who may not show up for a game. But the offense...

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't know if we can. How did this team fall apart so fast after a bye????? Never seen such.
Because we aren't THAT good to begin with .a bunch of narrow victories . It was concerning . We just ignored it because of the wins

Status
Not open for further replies.