Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's not a freaking catch. How about instead of celebrating like a bunch of idiots, we try to run a play? Yeah, that would have been smart. This team is on some serious bullcrap tonight.

This team has been on some serious bullshit the past few weeks. Top to bottom the fact that nobody is calling them out on it isn't helping.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. the eagles are about to go up by another touchdown.

Who cares? It's not like we can win this game either ways. This team played like a flaming fucking turd for the second week in a row.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Blaming this all on Goff makes people look like they dont watch football.
Our line is TEEERRRRIBBBBLE.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No confidence this team is turning in to a joke, total collapse in all phases.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense hasn't covered anybody in the second half.

Psycho_X

Legend
Great throw by Hekker all things considered. But putting the game on a 6th string wrs hands. Bleh.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LMAO. The Eagles basically came out in a defensive formation. And we still ran that? And we all knew it was coming.

This puts us fans in an awkward position. I am really starting to question McVay - yet he's won 11 games in back to back years.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just take the loss and go home . Figure out a way to win the next two games . Good luck
I just don't know if we can. How did this team fall apart so fast after a bye????? Never seen such.

James Otto

Starter
LMAO. The Eagles basically came out in a defensive formation. And we still ran that? And we all knew it was coming.

This puts us fans in an awkward position. I am really starting to question McVay - yet he's won 11 games in back to back years.

I am afraid this is going to end up like Martz all over again.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I don't think you can call PI on a fake punt. Their job is to block that player, how is he to know that its actually a pass and not a punt? It would be an automatic PI everytime.
good point.. thank you sir (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One good thing will be that now Philadelphia will be in open warfare about Wentz vs Foles.......That should be entertaining, because the sports jocks are so anti-Foles, it's not funny...and the callers are very much for their Super Bowl winning MVP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.