Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Timeout on D wtth :22 and :17 left....Really? So we can fumble a punt???
Our coach finally called timeouts late in the 1st half to maybe give our boys a chance to score and the best you can do is that negative comment?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We used our time outs to get the ball back with ten seconds and we take a knee?

How about one shot, just one, downfield. Everyone going out deep for the hail mary?

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Well if you look at the common denomenator in all these forums.....then you'll see Tavon as the issue and not "these forums"

Besides.....dont be so touchy. Its not exactly hate
Well it's not love I can tell you that. :hiding:

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
we can't waste another dominant game by this D man.. gotta come out and put some points on the board

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How about one shot, just one, downfield. Everyone going out deep for the hail mary?
I'm so baffled by their play sometimes. Miami was dead set on running out the clock and fisher takes timeouts SO HE CAN TAKE A KNEE

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Our coach finally called timeouts late in the 1st half to maybe give our boys a chance to score and the best you can do is that negative comment?
Have some more kool-aid. A fumbled punt is 10 x more likely...especially in the rain. Why not try to block it, if anything?

…..

Legend
Game plan is not going to support much highlight reel activity from the Rams offense.

Of course....we're probably just setting a trap for the 2nd half arial show. lol:football:

V is for victory gents!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well my bro has gone to bed .."it's a boring game " I said welcome to Rams football ... I'm not bored we are winning 7-0 and I'm enjoying watching goff ... and this D playing mean

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Half time and we're Winning! YES!! and the D looks great as usual! Playing with real attitude!! Gurley looking good! And Not costly mistakes from the rookie QB!!

jap

Legend
You guys are way too critical. Let the young kid grow into his role! It's one thing to practice with friendly fire from one's own defensive teammates. It's another to deal with game day intensity in your very first NFL game. Jared has had to deal with some possessions really deep in his own territory too.

He has to develop a game day feel for who he can count on as well as who to avoid on the defensive side. If they can get Gurley running consistently for a stretch, that will set up intermediate to deep passes.

…..

Legend
Well it's not love I can tell you that. :hiding:

lol ...I am the biggest non believer in Austin as there ever was but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am prepared to love me some Tavon. I'm just Waiting....

And Waiting....

And Still Waiting....

Q729

Legend

I guess they figured their only shot was a punt return and called it a day. Oh well, we're up still. Can't rest on it though!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I hope the offense can Change things up at the half...and get Gurley going.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
20161120_122251.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ok, Jared Keenum and the Rams defense leads 7- 0 at the half...Uninspiring but not unexpected performance by the Rams "O"...A win of any kind will work for me...