Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Schittenheimer had the best offense Fisher had with the Rams. Let that depress you further.
You're right. That Schottenheimer offense was light years ahead of everything since. Helped he had a real QB for a season and a half before going to Kellen Clemens, Austin Davis, Shaun Hill, Nick Foles, Case Keenum et al.

Goffs the future. Its unfair to expect anything of him yet. Its even more unfair when he's hamstrung by such terrible coaching.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This coaching staff couldn't score two TDs in a game with the entire GSOT offense!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
And.... that's the season

Season? Season? There was no season, there never was.....you really didn't by Fishers bs on Hard Knocks did you?

As for Williams, they can both take it somewhere else, because I'm fed up with the entire bunch.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Well, we came up short...There went the season for sure....Fisher let us down, and our defense couldn't hold up when it counted....That 4th down with one yard to go was a massive Fukk up. Thanks Fish

Just exactly how many years is it going to take before the majority here realize that Fisher and staff will NEVER build a winner here?

RamWoodie

Legend
The main problem was the defensive penalties down the stretch. They had no discipline and Fisher won't own up to that in his press conference...JUST WATCH AND SEE.

I have no complaints with Goff he did ok...but Fisher said they wouldn't shrink the playbook...it's obvious they did. Perhaps because of the weather...but from here on out just let him play!

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Our coach finally called timeouts late in the 1st half to maybe give our boys a chance to score and the best you can do is that negative comment?
How dare I chastise such a genius we have in one Jeff Fisher. Any post-game kool-aid or are you full?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How dare I chastise such a genius we have in one Jeff Fisher. Any post-game kool-aid or are you full?
Honestly the only reply would get me in trouble because you clearly aren't intelligent enough to understand what I was saying especially if you think I excuse Fisher for how the game ended.

Mick

Pro Bowler
The main problem was the defensive penalties down the stretch. They had no discipline and Fisher won't own up to that in his press conference...JUST WATCH AND SEE.

I have no complaints with Goff he did ok...but Fisher said they wouldn't shrink the playbook...it's obvious they did. Perhaps because of the weather...but from here on out just let him play!
I think the playbook IS the problem...it consistently calls for a 4 yard pass on 3rd and 9.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You're right. That Schottenheimer offense was light years ahead of everything since. Helped he had a real QB for a season and a half before going to Kellen Clemens, Austin Davis, Shaun Hill, Nick Foles, Case Keenum et al.

Goffs the future. Its unfair to expect anything of him yet. Its even more unfair when he's hamstrung by such terrible coaching.

Yeah, I (and several realists) made the point that this probably wasn't going to be a thing of beauty, and it wasn't...In the words of Dennis Green "today Goff was who I thought he was"...Doesn't mean he will be next week and by year's end I would expect him to be as good as this "offensive offense" will allow ..I didnn't think he was bad today, he just wasn't really good...The good news to me is that he didn't turn it over when it could have given the game away...I think Fisher takes the blame for that..The D buckled in the last 8 minutes or so, but they can't continue to think that the D can do it by themselves every week...I've been a Fisher apologist for a long time but today was just too much for me..When he didn't go for it I thought it was a ridiculous time to fold up the tent...I should probably delete this because it's pretty rambling and negative, but I don't think I will..I've just really had about enough of this sorry-ass product they're continuously trotting out on the field...

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Yeah, I (and several realists) made the point that this probably wasn't going to be a thing of beauty, and it wasn't...In the words of Dennis Green "today Goff was who I thought he was"...Doesn't mean he will be next week and by year's end I would expect him to be as good as this "offensive offense" will allow ..I didnn't think he was bad today, he just wasn't really good...The good news to me is that he didn't turn it over when it could have given the game away...I think Fisher takes the blame for that..The D buckled in the last 8 minutes or so, but they can't continue to think that the D can do it by themselves every week...I've been a Fisher apologist for a long time but today was just too much for me..When he didn't go for it I thought it was a ridiculous time to fold up the tent...I should probably delete this because it's pretty rambling and negative, but I don't think I will..I've just really had about enough of this sorry-ass product they're continuously trotting out on the field...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I get all the venting here. I really do. I'm not going to do much in this thread but ask people to keep pure vents to that thread and also not start other pure vent threads. And believe me ... I'm shaking my head at what we all just witnessed just as much as any of the rest of you. Just sad.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Like I said didn't imply it was :pillowfight:
Why bother starting Gurley? That buffoon Fisher may as well rest him so He doesn't get worn out from all the two yard runs. Hey Fisher, hasn't anyone told you yet that Greg Robinson is nothing but a lard-ass who's big contribution to the team is a hold at precisely the wrong time? Does Fisher get into the HOF for having the most losses in NFL history? The loser is fast closing in.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why bother starting Gurley? That buffoon Fisher may as well rest him so He doesn't get worn out from all the two yard runs. Hey Fisher, hasn't anyone told you yet that Greg Robinson is nothing but a lard-ass who's big contribution to the team is a hold at precisely the wrong time? Does Fisher get into the HOF for having the most losses in NFL history? The loser is fast closing in.
Prime example of a post that belongs in the vent thread.