Dolphins at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Salty, spiteful, chicken-little response. I won't hesitate to say how it is when dumb decisions happen with this coaching staff.

Let's not go there. Thanks.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Bet the Fins fans talking about Goff having to worry about his health are worried about Tannehill's now!

jap

Legend
I hate to believe that, but damn you might be right. Typical Fisher ball we got the lead lets let off the throttle. We cant afford that we need to keep it wide open!.

Well, there is the little matter of Goff needing to establish a game day rapport with his fly guys. That's not exactly automatic.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
No rythmn.

Also feels a little like we're sitting on the lead.
Yeah, all these short passes. Not sure what a 1 yard out does..I mean Boras is calling, overall, a really poor game.
Frick, put him in the shotgun and let the kid sling it like at Cal.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thank God they're opening up this offense....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like that.

Get Goff moving.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Thats really good from JG. Felt the pocket collapse but rolled away from it, kept his eyes upfield and he cooled himself down - reset his feet to make the throw. That was big time.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ok...worked the first time but don't push your luck Jared....a couple of smacks in the mouth like that and he'll learn to throw it away.