Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's in blue font because he's suggesting sailors are fit!
Hey we were in shape(s)

Running the court in La Maddalena Italy about 1980??
1636154412887.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
[Adding] Von Miller puts the Rams on top to win the Super Bowl ~ Mark Schlereth

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
[Adding] Von Miller puts the Rams on top to win the Super Bowl ~ Mark Schlereth
I still see the power rankings and talking heads slobbering over the Bucs and cowgirls. And, I’m good with that.

Waiting to see how things come together on the D. This should be fun.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks to me right now like these next two games loom pretty damn large. Of course they all matter given this conference this year but this is a dangerous game for the Rams and also the first game for Von so it's important there and also don't think for a moment that 9er week doesn't loom large as F for McVay.

I expect this team to take things to another level too. Simply because the defense has looked better each week and now they add Von which gives them plus contain and plus pass rush on both sides. With AD still there in the middle. And our secondary has been rough on passers since that Cards loss in spite of a total pressure rate that was average.

Feels like this team is about to take off. Could also be the new weed I mean damn. But still I expect we're gonna be 9-1 in a couple weeks and coming off a healthy smashing of ferret boy and his merry band of backups. :part:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I could post some pics from Subic, but as we always said, what happens on WestPac stays on WestPac ;)
I would guess that was a different kind of dribbling in Subic. Nothing like that on the rock but, Lisbon....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
First let me say it PIVES ME about all the negative talk about The Rams defense & Raheem Morris.Yes - I got a negative day because I didn’t word my thoughts right.I still think unfair negative post have no business here before that. Anyway moving on .
Bro, mostly... I just.... Don't even know what side of a discussion you are talking about.....but I do catch snippets of greatness... Often... In your posts, so I read it as best I can. I appreciate you for these things.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Says a hot-rackin, sub sailor!

The one upside to never getting to my boat... although I'd heard on SSBNs that guys didn't have to hot rack, I wasn't sure if the instructors were yanking our chains to get a few more guys to go boomer. I wasn't looking forward to sleeping in another dude's ball sweat, that's for sure.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The one upside to never getting to my boat... although I'd heard on SSBNs that guys didn't have to hot rack, I wasn't sure if the instructors were yanking our chains to get a few more guys to go boomer. I wasn't looking forward to sleeping in another dude's ball sweat, that's for sure.
Random quote ~ @Loyal

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Boomer duty would have been the most boring job in the navy. Go on station, run drills, do field days do more drills never get to foreign ports. Hard pass.

Fast attack boats were the best. Still plenty of drills but at least we got to be involved in war games, doing real snoop duty and blowing stuff up.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Boomer duty would have been the most boring job in the navy. Go on station, run drills, do field days do more drills never get to foreign ports. Hard pass.

Fast attack boats were the best. Still plenty of drills but at least we got to be involved in war games, doing real snoop duty and blowing stuff up.

I was newly married....barely two years at that point. We were insatiable as we were only 23. Prior to joining it was not uncommon for us to essentially stay in bed all weekend... well in bed...out of bed... I can't paint a clearer picture than that without getting in trouble.

I have an NSFW story about my boot camp leave that does paint a bit more picture (wife knows I tell it) and it's not for the faint of heart... funny as hell, but yeah.

Also, boomers had a schedule. I just kept hearing these horror stories about extended deployments and especially back then, the dear wife couldn't have handled it...especially after our first was born.

I would have wanted to reenlist unless I got on a shitty boat, but I knew deep down that that wouldn't happen.

I was fine with boring duty and drills and I'd already been to Hong Kong and China (that little bit raised a little flag, but nothing to stop my program) and due to being Demi (google it), the idea of doing anything with a stranger is super weird and kinda gross to me... so the LAST place I would have wanted to go was WestPac... The stories alone nearly singed all my eyebrow hair off...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Oh FFS I could sorta tolerate it when you Navy weirdos hijacked a punter thread.... but not our thread about Von Freaking Miller, dammit!!!
:zany1: :explode1::angry::clock:

Expecting a retaliatory snark torpedo in 3....2....1....

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The ball bounces weird out there.

In 2018, thru the NFC championship, it bounced our way more often than not.

We need good fortune the rest of the way… this team really IS set-up for greatness.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor