Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Lol just fucking with you. Probably my least favorite Ram of all time. I had PTSD from Justin King playing coverage for at least 5 years after he stopped playing. Just indelible memories of him getting toasted for 50+ yd TDs. But every time I think back to this era it just makes me more and more thankful to be where we are now.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
253025335_3058773897708003_6724625449622602028_n.jpg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Lol just fucking with you. Probably my least favorite Ram of all time. I had PTSD from Justin King playing coverage for at least 5 years after he stopped playing. Just indelible memories of him getting toasted for 50+ yd TDs. But every time I think back to this era it just makes me more and more thankful to be where we are now.
Understood.

I thought sarcasm but I would have gone with Brady Poppinga.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I remember a decade ago, when the Rams defense was Chris Long and ten other guys who wouldn't have even started on most teams in the NFL. It's a great time to be a Rams fan.

View attachment 49556

What about James Laurinaitis? Definitely would've started on every team, even if it wasn't at inside linebacker.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember that year we had 3 first round picks? We all thought it was going to be a game changer for the team! Then they made those three picks and alcoholism took a noticeable spike among the Ramily.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Remember that year we had 3 first round picks? We all thought it was going to be a game changer for the team! Then they made those three picks and alcoholism took a noticeable spike among the Ramily.
I thought we were going to be contenders for the next decade.

What a fall off the cliff.