Demby, RG, and Upside

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The dropoff from Blythe to Demby is massive.
No doubt. I'm not quite as high on Blythe as you are (he's fine as long as he doesn't have a physical matchup), but I certainly have a whole different level of respect for him after watching Dems in there and eagerly await his return. Allen is going to be a fine player. Boom was a lot better last game and I think will be very good as well. This past offseason I thought Blythe was for sure gone in FA but now I'm not so sure, if it looks like Whit is going to retire they might keep Blythe so I'd say right now it's Whit or Blythe.

Also re: the WR blocks... Most of the whiffs are Cooks, which is consistent going back to last season. For his size Woods is pretty amazing, and Kupp's got some nice size which helps. I do agree they've been iffy though on some key plays. And that's the thing, it's been one guy here one guy there the type of stuff that drives a coach nuts I think.

If Blythe goes vs the Bucs we're going to be in much better shape because we've removed a handful of missed/whiffed assignments just from him replacing Demby. From there I would hope Goff settles in a bit (not thinking as much about the rush), and Gurley hopefully too (his vision has been iffy as F). Some team soon is going to get the Rams on all cylinders in the first quarter, sure would be nice if that team is Bruce Arians' Buccaneers. :ROFLMAO:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I always liked Kush and I always hated Robinson.o_O:p

I always liked Greg Robinson better than Aaron Donald, just like Snisher did . Lol —

Anyway always a true Draftnik !! Thought The Rams should have traded the pick & also sign RG111 on the cheap once he left Washington. He was cheap & still had a chance of being decent. Even as a backup.

Just think ? The Rams traded for all those picks & got the 2nd pick in the draft again.
Why not trade back for ever ?? Making it the best trade in NFL history??

Looking back it’s history, in my mind it will last for ever. What if ??