Deebo Abruptly Ends CBS Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Dweebo -
I have only one burnin' desire
Let me stand next to your fire

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Thank you Nick Scott. Never forget.

When I saw the flag come out I was like WTF? I saw the clean hit and thought we were going to get robbed, but thankfully the refs overturned it. So dweebo got blown up and got to cry after the Rams won that game. :laugh4:

Ellard80

Legend
yeah not good Deebo...

but you guys letting this interviewer off easy.

What a dweeb.. he was doing his best to get a bunch of clickbait and bulletin board material.

Deebo did not handle it great but this guy.. who ive heard on the radio before.

He has a very punchable in the face demeanor.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Deebo just got knocked into NEXT FRIDAY by Nick Scott. Hasn’t been the same player since. Big strong guy on the outside but a little whiny bitch within.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
yeah not good Deebo...

but you guys letting this interviewer off easy.

What a dweeb.. he was doing his best to get a bunch of clickbait and bulletin board material.

Deebo did not handle it great but this guy.. who ive heard on the radio before.

He has a very punchable in the face demeanor.
Well that interviewer will have a harder time getting players to show up after they see that. Nobody wants to look like a dumbass even if it's deserving.

But I'm fine with Deeblow getting raked over the fire a bit for bullshit he said. He does say a lot of dumb shit. Nothing wrong with calling people on their BS it's just not gonna help him with his show.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
From me to you ...
BNG-L-49ERS-0131-26.jpg

Thank you my friend!!!!!
Love them tears!!!!

dang

Legend
I’m keeping this one alive for a bit longer. I may have to let it go but Dweebo epitomizes what I hate about 69er players. Talented but what a whiny little bitch. And I want him to be subjected to a little more harassment this off season.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
dweebo is the epitome of why I hate the whiners Big trash talk. But whines and cried after the Rams prove on the field who the better team is. Of course there are times when either team is better than the other and has a streak. But I don't recall the Rams ever getting over the top to insult the whiners, especially in the 70's when we dominated them badly.

It would have been so funny if one of the players had yelled same old sorry ass whiners at dweebo while he was crying his eyes out.

But the Rams players have class. Unlike the whiners.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Deebo went from over 1400 yards and 18.3 yards per catch in 2021 to 632 yards and 11.3 yards per catch in 2022. Being in the 49er market we get all their games aired here. I've seen quite a few of his games.

To be honest, he didn't quite look the same last year as he did the year before. I didn't see the same explosiveness. Maybe he was battling injuries? He played a couple less games last year.

Or maybe he's already on the decline. If he doesn't get those yards after catch he used to, he becomes a very average receiver. A very high paid average receiver. We'll see how things play out for him this year. But I don't see him having another season like 2021.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Deebo went from over 1400 yards and 18.3 yards per catch in 2021 to 632 yards and 11.3 yards per catch in 2022. Being in the 49er market we get all their games aired here. I've seen quite a few of his games.

To be honest, he didn't quite look the same last year as he did the year before. I didn't see the same explosiveness. Maybe he was battling injuries? He played a couple less games last year.

Or maybe he's already on the decline. If he doesn't get those yards after catch he used to, he becomes a very average receiver. A very high paid average receiver. We'll see how things play out for him this year. But I don't see him having another season like 2021.

Well - the NINER’s have a lot of weapons.The Rams in some ways are better than the 9ers on offense.It’s all on The Rams Offensive Line.

How is Noteboom going to do & is Jackson going to be a starter.He said he was going to be one of The 5.

Aiyuk is EXCELLENT ,Debo is tough to guard ? It pissed me OFF how he ran all over The Rams.Glad Ramsey & Rapp are gone.That 8er game in 2019 still is upsetting.Ram Fans talk about Nick Scott,but those 2 3rd & 4th 17 &16 yards for a first were bad.
-Got Wade Fired.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well - the NINER’s have a lot of weapons.The Rams in some ways are better than the 9ers on offense.It’s all on The Rams Offensive Line.

How is Noteboom going to do & is Jackson going to be a starter.He said he was going to be one of The 5.

Aiyuk is EXCELLENT ,Debo is tough to guard ? It pissed me OFF how he ran all over The Rams.Glad Ramsey & Rapp are gone.That 8er game in 2019 still is upsetting.Ram Fans talk about Nick Scott,but those 2 3rd & 4th 17 &16 yards for a first were bad.
-Got Wade Fired.

Aiyuk, admittedly, is someone I wanted the Rams to draft. Fuck the 69ers for drafting him. I hope he leaves in free agency.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Its attitudes like his that has turned millions off of pro sports and pro athletes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

He plays such a physical game. He’s bound to wear out

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
He plays such a physical game. He’s bound to wear out
Its possible they made the same mistake paying him like we did with Gurley. Bosa's gonna have to get paid now. With those contracts its gonna be hard to keep building the next couple years. Right now they're getting by with not having to pay premium quarterback money. But that is also what might prevent them from winning a championship.