CAMP REPORT Day One ROD camp reports Jul 25

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI, we just got our first 2 beers each. You’ll all have to wait till later for the picture

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love seeing all the Puca #17 jerseys

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sucks to hear that there is no longer any shade. It gets hot AF. Really looking forward to these reports and any I can contribute on 8/1 and 8/3. Crossing my fingers "Legends Day" is a group like Gurley, Bruce, Holt, Faulk. That would be ideal.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seems very cheap when you consider how much is spent on players’ wages.

Anyway, really looking forward to the reports. Hope you and @bubbaramfan both have a great time.
Unbelievable really. NO AC? Is that supposed to make it more like a boot camp? Hell, I had AC in boot camp. Of course, that was USAF in San Antonio but damn.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sucks to hear that there is no longer any shade. It gets hot AF. Really looking forward to these reports and any I can contribute on 8/1 and 8/3. Crossing my fingers "Legends Day" is a group like Gurley, Bruce, Holt, Faulk. That would be ideal.
How hot does it get there? Humidity?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unbelievable really. NO AC? Is that supposed to make it more like a boot camp? Hell, I had AC in boot camp. Of course, that was USAF in San Antonio but damn.
I used to stay in the dorms in UCLA when bringing in groups for summer activities.
No AC.

sloramfan

Starter
dang guys... i guess i was thinking camp started tomorrow...

hey, to hell with pics for now, i'm ready for any trickle down info you can text in...

offseason has been an excruciatingly long mofo....

go rams

slo

sloramfan

Starter
also i don't know about the rest of you ( i'm sure i'm not the only kool-aid guzzler)...

but i've already laid a few bets down in LV this year, based on what transpired last year...

rams with the over 8.5 wins...

rams to win SB...

matt stafford MVP...

go rams

slo

the great thing about these bets is they are 6 month bets so they are like pfff ... who cares if you lose, but boy if you win!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
11x11. Kupp and Puca look to be in mid season form.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Ugh.

Darious Williams gets a hamstring injury on the last play of practice. No word on the seriousness of the injury.