Davante Adams traded to the Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like they are taking a 3+ mill hit now and pushing off the other 8 mill to next year dead cap.
Smart deal for the Jets. Playoffs or they break the whole thing down after the season
That's what made the Rams' moves in 2021 so great. Everyone was pontificating how short sighted the trades/acquisitions were and then the "Eff them picks" became a a Rams meme when they won the Super Bowl. Other teams can try to imitate, but they don't have a HC like Sean McVay AND Stafford AND Kupp AND Aaron Donald to make the other added pieces make sense. Von Miller's career would have kept pointing downward in Denver without McVay and AD. OBJ saw the golden opportunity in an injury plagued career and made the most of it with Matthew Freakin Stafford spinning the ball.. The Jets don't have the coach and the QB never did anything with Adams in Green Bay, so what makes them think things will be different in Jets Land?
"Don't get me started!" ~ Rich Eisen.

brucebruce

Rookie
Davante requests a trade away from GB and Rogers to LV and Carr. Now he wants the Jets and back with Rogers. Very poor decision making at every step.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah my prediction is Davante will put up good numbers with Rodgers and the Jets will pay him then history will repeat itself. :laugh3:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Davante requests a trade away from GB and Rogers to LV and Carr. Now he wants the Jets and back with Rogers. Very poor decision making at every step.

Well Greg the Leg sure didn’t make it any easier for Roger’s & Adam’s by missing 2 easy FG’s . He should have never been brought back.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Well Greg the Leg sure didn’t make it any easier for Roger’s & Adam’s by missing 2 easy FG’s . He should have never been brought back.
Ya I commented on that in another thread.... GZ's two missed FG's, MORE than Rogers or Williams, was the reason they lost that game. I mean, GZ did nail a couple of others in the game, but man... you gotta get those when it counts. Just glad he got the ones that mattered in the Dome vs. the 'Aints and Asshole Face.

Tano

Legend
Ya I commented on that in another thread.... GZ's two missed FG's, MORE than Rogers or Williams, was the reason they lost that game. I mean, GZ did nail a couple of others in the game, but man... you gotta get those when it counts. Just glad he got the ones that mattered in the Dome vs. the 'Aints and Asshole Face.
It was really windy. GZ has never been good in games that are windy. Put him in a dome and he is usually nails.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was really windy. GZ has never been good in games that are windy. Put him in a dome and he is usually nails.
Yeah... His kicks wander like knuckleballs a lot of times. I've never seen a kicker have so much side to side movement on his FG attempts.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
my comment re: davante has nothing to do with the previous game.
He does have something to do with the future of the J.E.T.S though.I don’t know his cap number or contract with them.
A 3rd rd pick is of fair value ?

Do you remember a player(WR) that went to the AFC East & helped them almost have the best record in NFL HISTORY?

You want to talk the importance of a WR ? The Bills just made a similar trade.

BTW Al Davis was still a live back then,but right here I’m talking about 3 ex-Raiders which makes for a good comparison.I believe what the Raiders got back for RANDY MOSS was only a 4th rd pick plus ?

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers is going to send any Tick Picks to a hot female reporter? ??? lol

Anyways imo the jets knew they had a good chance of trading for ADAMS.Greg the Leg makes at least the last kick the jets probably win & bought the Bills & Jets are 3-3.

I believe that the bills won there first 3 games.I was going to go to Vegas to play the win(LOSS) total against the bills.Thought Miami (jets)would have been better this season.You never know ?A reason why season totals are tough.The Rams winning Over 7 might be tough NOW.The niners under 11 1/2 looks good though. The Hags over 7 1/2 seemed easy,but now I wonder still ?

The Adams trade to me is really cool.I like it a lot.Your talking to players that were Packer Greats that are back together.They had (have) an excellent friendship(relationship).So whatever your post was about ???
I could actually careless.Just gives me a platform to relieve the crap in my head.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So whatever your post was about,
I could actually care less, Just gives me a platform to relieve the crap in my head.
Whether it’s “crap” or not is a matter of opinion. It certainly is deranged. But it damn sure is entertaining.