Davante Adams traded to the Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
After the game Rogers pretty much said the INT was on Williams. 2 weeks in a row their game ends on an INT to Williams.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm guessing they move Williams now. Heard the tenants might acquire him again. Not sure why, he looks pretty cooked.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok, going out on a limb here. At some time - in the future - two teams will engage in a blockbuster trade.

I don't know which two teams or how far in the future it will be, but trust me, it's gonna happen.

Also, this post was worth every dollar you paid me to put it up. :thumbsup1:

See, in the blockbuster trade thread I totally fucking called it!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Works for me. Wish they had traded Crosby also, but I feel a bit better about the Rams chances this week...

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The jets overpaid. Isn't Adams 32? Lol
The 3rd rounder I'd consider ok trade except the Jets are also paying all of his remaining salary. That's a bit much imo. The Raiders front office got a gift to dump that remaining salary in its entirety on the Jets via trade.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
The 3rd rounder I'd consider ok trade except the Jets are also paying all of his remaining salary. That's a bit much imo. The Raiders front office got a gift to dump that remaining salary in its entirety on the Jets via trade.

Yeah it's a bit much for a 30+ WR with a big salary. He has what? maybe a year or two left in the tank? I could understand if the Jets looked like the Lions but they look like the Jets.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I appreciate the all in approach the Jets have with Rodgers. You only have him for a few more years, might as well give him everything he wants to attempt to reform his legacy. I'm glad he isn't on our team though.

Psycho_X

Legend
I appreciate the all in approach the Jets have with Rodgers. You only have him for a few more years, might as well give him everything he wants to attempt to reform his legacy. I'm glad he isn't on our team though.
They have certainly done just about everything Rodgers has asked for it seems like. It's all on his shoulders now to do better than the Jets have in previous years. Because so far they have performed literally exactly how they did last season without Rodgers.

View: https://x.com/wingoz/status/1846035664208310421

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So now the Jets are reforming the offense into Rodger's Green Bay offense that never won anything. The Jets are pathetic, Rich Eisen. lol

Psycho_X

Legend
So I've seen two things this morning. One is that the Raiders now have over $100 million in cap space this upcoming offseason. And that Tom Brady is expected to be approved for the 10% Raiders ownership and that he'll have a large say in football operations. We are about to be flooded with nothing but Raiders/Tom Brady propaganda for the foreseeable future. Just can't fucking get rid of that d-bag.