Damning with faint praise?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Since it’s DRAFT DAY 2024(thank God - it’s like XMAS). I’ll just look back in Rams History.

Hopkins was a player that caught my eye.Thinking of an example of a 4 year 4th rd draft pick.2020,but then shows me HOW BAD LES SNEAD & THE RAMS F’d that Draft Up. (COVID 2020 - Snead Drafting in his garage)- & WHY The Rams are where they are today !!

Let’s TACKLE 2020 - if you want to look at that Draft Class.They practiced at SOFI a couple times.We as Ram Fans didn’t get to see this Class during training camp & couldn’t go to The Games !!
ARE WE BETTER OFF than 4 Years Ago ???

I’m just going to say Draft Day 2024 I LOVE Stetson Bennett!! I was able to see him play!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN Stetson in a Rams Uniform ?? I guess we all have in the preseason.
What I saw from him was a QB who could run an Offense well.He looked better than Wolford,which is not the Highest Praise.He was only a rookie .

I don’t know his Full Story & what happened.That’s what MAKES THE RAMS GREAT !!!!! You know Stetson is NO PEACH !!! What you know though is DAWGS stay TOGETHER .There AIN’T NO better DAWG than MATTEW STAFFORD!! He has WON The RAMS a SUPER BOWL in 2022!!

In away Stetson has HELPED THE RAMS become a BETTER TEAM !! He made The 2023 RAMS DRAFT CLASS realize that the game of football is not a given for them.That they have to WORK HARD & EARN IT.

Every RAM PLaYER made The Rams Roster from 2023 & Stetson MADE IT AGAINST ALL ODDS !!

—-SEAN MCVAY ALWAYS uses this phrase - we just want the to compete.

-IMO - the way this NEW RAMS coaching staff has come in -The 1 other thing that was reported of the QB coach working with him.

Big picture - if you want to believe if The Rams will Draft a QB ? The Answer is NO !!! The Rams might Trade Back for a Team(Giants) that need a QB!!

What’s not being reported is that Stetsons hair is growing nicely since October when honored at Georgia last season.That Dresser Winn looks good wearing The Rams number 4 Jersey .
Jimmy G is lifting & watching Puka Kupp do there thing lifting next to them.
Sort of funny to see Stetson flexing & getting a little buff .He doesn’t look it in the jersey,but triceps look good & dense (round) muscles.
(Good to see & didn’t view all photos,but gives a better idea)

Alaric Jackson looks GREAT & is HUMBLE !! Robinson has HOPS !! When you see those catches over the middle getting up over the Lbers & DB’s you know why.He really is focused & doing his thing.
Johnson being brought back is a good thing as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay is clearly saying that QB was distracted last year.

And the post is relevant.

So bringing Carson in was BAD ??
What is shows is having a Jimmy G as a backup in OTA’s was a must !!
To rely on a rookie QB(rookie again)
or a weak(Wolford) needed to be changed this year.
—Especially with the Flooded QB field. Talk about a mess !!!

Look at The 2021 Draft Class !! LMAO!! Then think about this 2024 class ?? You always think this is the class. In my memory Danavon’s class was good ???

Which are The TOP 3 Draft Classes ?
Look back at The Redskins RG111 draft.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
So bringing Carson in was BAD ??
What is shows is having a Jimmy G as a backup in OTA’s was a must !!
To rely on a rookie QB(rookie again)
or a weak(Wolford) needed to be changed this year.
—Especially with the Flooded QB field. Talk about a mess !!!

Look at The 2021 Draft Class !! LMAO!! Then think about this 2024 class ?? You always think this is the class. In my memory Danavon’s class was good ???

Which are The TOP 3 Draft Classes ?
Look back at The Redskins RG111 draft.
Wait, who is Carson? Yes, lots of bad QBs. Hopefully we dont have to worry about the position, other than backup, for a few more seasons.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will post about the 2020 class later, but maybe not ..

Last year if your talking about a 4th rd pick ?? Maybe looking at who The Rams will receive for Jefferson & Akers.

Then I know some don’t like Latu,but Terrell Lewis was a bust health wise.

Terrell Burgers ??? A comparison vs Stetson but better gets Hopkins.

The 2020 class last year surprised me for the negative .I was WAY OFF,but they were a very selfish Draft Class.
—The 2023 really changed The Locker room . Kobie Turner & Puka were mentored by THE BEST(Kupp,AD99) Stetson gets that opportunity once again in 2024 a long with Jimmy G.Talk about pollar opposites.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wait, who is Carson? Yes, lots of bad QBs. Hopefully we dont have to worry about the position, other than backup, for a few more seasons.
Wentz the backup QB who broke the Rams losing streak to the 9ers that Jimmy G started.

Jimmy G being a Ram is a good thing,especially for Stetson to get a full season to be groomed. If he is a career backup(Bennet) it’s not always a bad thing. Mcvay can have his system QB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It seems Bennett spent his spare time young Mr T like, getting the eye of the tiger.

Even Mcvay noticed it.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Wentz the backup QB who broke the Rams losing streak to the 9ers that Jimmy G started.

Jimmy G being a Ram is a good thing,especially for Stetson to get a full season to be groomed. If he is a career backup(Bennet) it’s not always a bad thing. Mcvay can have his system QB.
Yeah, Wentz isnt a qb and would have driven McVay mad, so good riddence.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Rokky.

It seems Bennett spent his spare time young Mr T like, getting the eye of the tiger.

Even Mcvay noticed it.

rocky GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you don’t think a QB who was taken in Round 4 missing his entire rookie year, dropping to QB3, and facing the possibility of being supplanted by a new draft pick is negative, I don’t know what to tell you. Certainly not a positive start to his career.
Don't be NEGITIVE! ~ Noah Webster

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That’s not the issue. There is a finite number of spots on NFL rosters. One guy’s “second chance” can take away another’s opportunity to be on a team.

Bennett blew his first chance. I don’t particularly care if he gets a second chance.
Meh. There are plenty of guys that won't make the team right now and after the draft. If he sticks, he is viewed as more important to the team by those who count. It's not just a second chance for him. It's also a second chance to see if we can make that pick work.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When I see a thread that I don’t find interesting, I don’t respond.

It is interesting to me how some people feel compelled to defend Bennett. If someone takes a jab at Tutu for being small, at Noteboom for being fragile, or at Reeder for missing tackles, few will defend and many will pile on. Not sure why Bennett is off limits.
It's quite possible that it is because you are making assumptions rather than basing it on his play on the field or what you actually know about the player. We all know for a fact that TuTu is small. We all KNOW that Noteboom has had injury issues. We've seen Reeder's missed tackles with our own eyes.

You are condemning the guy based on assumptions and going judge and jury on him while adding in psychologist.

I'll just hope for the kid and wait to see if he makes the team. Shouldn't we all want that for him?...For the TEAM?