Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Nothing to see here, move along ...

A total of eight panel members list a financial relationship with Gilead Sciences on the panel's Financial Disclosure for Companies Related to COVID-19 Treatment or Diagnostics document: Judith Aberg, MD, Adaora Adimora, MD, Jason Baker, MD, Roger Bedimo, MD, Eric Daar, MD, David V. Glidden, PhD, Susanna Naggie, MD, and Pablo Tebas, MD.

The U.S. has reportedly bought almost all of Gilead Sciences' supply of the COVID-19 drug remdesivir. The company announced on June 1 the results of a phase 3 clinical trial of the drug in patients with moderate COVID-19.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It appears that an on-field performance of the National Anthem is a danger due to COVID. Are you fucking kidding me, NFL? Gutless bastards.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know, we do have a covid thread for discussion, where a silly point like that would be easily proven to be false

haha, what the fuck? please go and prove it and then

Last edited by a moderator:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It appears that an on-field performance of the National Anthem is a danger due to COVID. Are you fucking kidding me, NFL? Gutless bastards.

We are at the point where fear is worse than the virus itself. Just ridiculous.

Then again, maybe that's their way out of their predicament given all of the political stuff swirling around the anthem, given all the controversy surrounding that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are at the point where fear is worse than the virus itself. Just ridiculous.

Then again, maybe that's their way out of their predicament given all of the political stuff swirling around the anthem, given all the controversy surrounding that.
That's why they are gutless bastards

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
haha, what the fuck? please go and prove it and then i can tell you how fucked up your point is. that seems to be your technique with any covid related posts.

Yawn...
This doesnt belong in this thread, but what the heck?
To date, there have been just over 5 million people in the USA test positive. Total. Cumulative. 6 months of data. Currently 48k hospitalized. How someone could determine that 40 million people could currently be "infected" knowing that information, is just ludicrous.
Sorry that my "technique" deals with facts

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yawn...
This doesnt belong in this thread, but what the heck?
To date, there have been just over 5 million people in the USA test positive. Total. Cumulative. 6 months of data. Currently 48k hospitalized. How someone could determine that 40 million people could currently be "infected" knowing that information, is just ludicrous.
Sorry that my "technique" deals with facts while you insist on speaking from ignorance

off to ignore you go.

i love this board too much to get into the gutter with the likes of you.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We are going to end up learning worse than nothing from this pandemic, and it's because the data is polluted beyond usefulness. This is from the UK, but I have little doubt that the situation is at least as bad in the US:

It came after Oxford University experts revealed a significant proportion of the daily out-of-hospital death toll relates to patients who recovered from the virus weeks or months earlier.

Under the previous system, anyone who has ever tested positive for the virus in England was automatically counted as a coronavirus death when they died, even if the death was from a car accident.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Anyone heard from @Mackeyser over the last couple of days? I know he was sweating the C19 pretty hard and hope he has recovered.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
off to ignore you go.

i love this board too much to get into the gutter with the likes of you.

6EBC1FCF-7EA9-4FD4-9527-42868092B01B.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Anyone heard from @Mackeyser over the last couple of days? I know he was sweating the C19 pretty hard and hope he has recovered.

I am alive.

Have symptoms of something... but tested negative for COVID! Yay!

Been off because Florida is gonna Florida and these thunderstorms rolling in constantly are wrecking me (migraines).

But thanks to all. I'll be back to aggravating folks on football related topics in no time, I'm sure...LOL

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am alive.

Been off because Florida is gonna Florida and these thunderstorms rolling in constantly are wrecking me (migraines).
tumblr_pj039fjrSH1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

But thanks to all. I'll be back to aggravating folks on football related topics in no time, I'm sure...LOL
Dont sell yourself short, you aggravate folks in non-football related topics too!!! Haha!!
Get better soon!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I am alive.

Glad to hear it - THAT we usually agree on! :LOL:
(BTW - miss your Frankenstein avatar - one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen).

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe every Sunday, even without football, we should hear the Star Spangled Banner at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.