Cover Songs That Are Better Than The Original

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As much as I love Dan Tyminski's version of "A Man of Constant Sorrow." (Soggy Bottom Boys), acapella group Home Free's version is a mind blower. When you listen to this, remember that every sound, from drums to harmonica, are only done with their voices. Really, any song that Home Free covers is instantly better, imo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ew_bfFvros

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Out-fucking-standing! Wasn't even aware there was a cover version for this.

That's why I'm on ROD....to share. LOVE Black Sabbath but always felt their original version was so bland like too quiet and subtle if that makes sense.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out-fucking-standing! Wasn't even aware there was a cover version for this.
I had to DJ a wedding (as a gift) for my wife's niece and told her that in exchange for having to miss Machine Head through the ashes of empire tour that evening that I was going to play a Pantera song during her wedding dances (and played Walk as an example---telling her it was a great line dance song) to her dismay. afterwards she came up to me and laughed that she didnt hear one Pantera song the whole time, to which I replied, " no, your first dance with your husband was to the song Planet Caravan originally written by Black Sabbath." win for me, although at the cost of being front row for Machine Head. to quote Jamie Lannister :" the things I do for love".

Stump23

Rookie
Judas Priest: The Green Manalishi with the Two Pronged Tail; original: Fleetwood Mac (Peter Green)

I'm too computer illiterate to link a vid.....best version on Unleashed in the East!