Concrete stick garden growing rapidly at new Rams Stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just don't see any publicly financed venues which exceed $1B.

Yet another reason why this venue in LA, if they get it right, will be a massively successful venue.

IDK I could see one in Mexico City, because they're not paying for a wall so a Stadium with a team could be viable.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another screen shot or two from the construction site.

upload_2017-12-27_17-2-3.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-27_17-3-27.png
    upload_2017-12-27_17-3-27.png
    436 KB · Views: 122

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll probably have to sell an organ, but I really want to see the Rams play in that new stadium...

I'm jelly of the SoCal fans who can afford the PSLs and will have season tix.

Normally, I prefer to be at home, but that place I think will be amazing.

I'll have to make at least one trip.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow! Coming right along. Anyone know where they're at on their timeline? Ahead or behind schedule? Any chance they get it done early and open in '19? (I know, fat chance)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow! Coming right along. Anyone know where they're at on their timeline? Ahead or behind schedule? Any chance they get it done early and open in '19? (I know, fat chance)
I think other contracts would prevent this.

To those wondering about real grass, a roll out field would be near impossible and at minimum impractical with the field being underground. Drainage, water, and sunlight patterns would be a big negative too though not as difficult to answer. Besides, artificial turf and the bed below it have come a LONG way. It is no longer the injury magnet of days long past.

This will be a thing to behold when it is finished. I can't wait to see it.