Complimentary NFL Game Pass

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I'm actually bored of watching film. To the point where I've nuked our players as well as a lot of the potential draftees out of sheer boredom.

This is going to be a record for me in terms of the draftees. I've never watched this much but it should make the draft more fun I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, already watched coaches film on all games from last season. Weddle was baaaaad...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah I'm actually bored of watching film. To the point where I've nuked our players as well as a lot of the potential draftees out of sheer boredom.

This is going to be a record for me in terms of the draftees. I've never watched this much but it should make the draft more fun I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

Jonathan Taylor I believe is worth trading up for into the late 1st or early 2nd rd. There are some young backs in the draft with a lot of value. I just think Johnathan Taylor is going to be a Top RB for a few years. He could really add to The Rams offense,plus with the depth already at RB postion.
Maybe I haven’t watched as much,except over the years there are always player I like to circle.
—Johnathan Taylor is that player in 2020 draft that will be a difference maker & on a lot of Fantasy teams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jonathan Taylor I believe is worth trading up for into the late 1st or early 2nd rd. There are some young backs in the draft with a lot of value. I just think Johnathan Taylor is going to be a Top RB for a few years. He could really add to The Rams offense,plus with the depth already at RB postion.
Maybe I haven’t watched as much,except over the years there are always player I like to circle.
—Johnathan Taylor is that player in 2020 draft that will be a difference maker & on a lot of Fantasy teams.
I think Taylor is fantastic but I also think we just don't have enough draft capital to move up for a back, even one of his talent, barring him sliding way further than expected.

There are backs deep into this draft to supplement our offensive backfield. I'd rather see us take OT Ben Bartch at 52 (dev LT option who can also help inside if necessary as a rook), then a Center in round 3, then take a RB who can eat some carries.

You don't need an elite back to have a very good offense or to win it all. But you do need a line. And we don't have a full one yet IMO.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Taylor is fantastic but I also think we just don't have enough draft capital to move up for a back, even one of his talent, barring him sliding way further than expected.

There are backs deep into this draft to supplement our offensive backfield. I'd rather see us take OT Ben Bartch at 52 (dev LT option who can also help inside if necessary as a rook), then a Center in round 3, then take a RB who can eat some carries.

You don't need an elite back to have a very good offense or to win it all. But you do need a line. And we don't have a full one yet IMO.

FAT chance The Rams take OT in 2020. Don’t see how they can ?? I think Brewer has upside,but he might not even make the 53 if all the Offensive Lineman are healthy??
#52 & next seasons 3rd. Maybe a comp pick ?? Will see how far he falls. RB is not a position of need this season with most teams.I think Les works the draft board as good as any GM in the NFL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FAT chance The Rams take OT in 2020. Don’t see how they can ?? I think Brewer has upside,but he might not even make the 53 if all the Offensive Lineman are healthy??
#52 & next seasons 3rd. Maybe a comp pick ?? Will see how far he falls. RB is not a position of need this season with most teams.I think Les works the draft board as good as any GM in the NFL.
I look at OT this way...

1. We don't have a LT of the future on this roster. I might be wrong of course but I don't see one.
2. Whit's play dipped in 2019 and probably will again given his age.
3. We don't have a first round pick in the 2021 draft to snap up a LT type and I'm not sure it will be a class like this one.
4. This draft is quite strong at OT particularly the "might be able to play LT" types who will be available early on and we might see one or two on the board at 52.

So IMO the way it would go down is Snead would take a LT of the future type at 52 (I like Bartch even with his short arms but there are other options of course) and they would use him this year to challenge Corbett and Edwards at OG while Evans & Hav duke it out at RT. Then get a Center in round 3. OL would look pretty damn good IMO.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Everyone should use this to their advantage watch the 2009 Week 14 game against the Titans and remember how far we've come.

There's some fun games to rewatch to be honest.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Everyone should use this to their advantage watch the 2009 Week 14 game against the Titans and remember how far we've come.

There's some fun games to rewatch to be honest.

Sounds like a Thread Starter! List of games to rewatch... during this downtime.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a Thread Starter! List of games to rewatch... during this downtime.
2018 Chiefs - Rams MNF is a classic in my book now.
2018 Rams - Vikings is a great one too.
All the superbowls are on Game Pass as well. Even really old ones.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant make it up.
i signed up for game pass on nfl.com but can’t access it on my Apple TV because Xfinity isn’t on the list of providers on the NFL app.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant make it up.
i signed up for game pass on nfl.com but can’t access it on my Apple TV because Xfinity isn’t on the list of providers on the NFL app.

these are things you must investigate before signing up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
these are things you must investigate before signing up.

Well, the game pass is free so it’s no big deal. But even still, I would have thought that paying for game pass would give access to the app in lieu of needing a tv contract.
xfinity blows as it pertains to Apple TV. There are several apps which don’t have xfinity as a service provider so they can’t be used.
Thanks for letting me vent. Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL RedZone will re-air their coverage of every Sunday from the 2019 season over 17 straight days this month

With most live sports suspended indefinitely thanks to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, plenty of networks are airing old games for programming. An interesting new one there is the NFL RedZone channel (the Scott Hanson-hosted one available on most cable providers, (but not AT&T U-verse), in some streaming bundles, and directly through the league, not the Andrew Siciliano-hosted DirecTV one called Red Zone Channel), which announced plans Friday to re-air their coverage of each Sunday from the 2019 season on consecutive days from April 6-22. Here’s more from their release:

Beginning Monday, April 6, NFL RedZone will replay every Sunday from the 2019 NFL season in chronological order for 17 consecutive days on the NFL RedZone network at 8:00 AM, 3:00 PM and 10:00 PM ET each day.

Provided below is the complete airing schedule:

Monday, April 6 – Week 1
Tuesday, April 7 – Week 2
Wednesday, April 8 – Week 3
Thursday, April 9 – Week 4
Friday, April 10 – Week 5
Saturday, April 11 – Week 6
Sunday, April 12 – Week 7
Monday, April 13 – Week 8
Tuesday, April 14 – Week 9
Wednesday, April 15 – Week 10
Thursday, April 16 – Week 11
Friday, April 17 – Week 12
Saturday, April 18 – Week 13
Sunday, April 19 – Week 14
Monday, April 20 – Week 15
Tuesday, April 21 – Week 16
Wednesday, April 22 – Week 17

It’s interesting to see a network going with archival games from this past season rather than older content, as the games here aren’t exactly far out of memory. But there may still be an appeal to this, especially for those who particularly enjoy the RedZone experience on Sundays. And doing the whole season chronologically like this seems like a smart approach, letting viewers relive the season’s storylines (even if they already know the ending).

It’s also notable to see someone providing archival whip-around content provided; most of what we’ve seen so far on the old games front has been individual games (and those are available through the NFL too for those who prefer that; individual games from 2009-2019 can be viewed through NFL Game Pass, which is free through May 31), but watching highlights of every game from a particular week may be more exciting to some (and it’s certainly more action-packed than an individual game broadcast). We’ll see how popular this proves to be.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant make it up.
I have Xfinity and am able to watch Game Pass on my Fire Stick. You don't need to have a provider for Game Pass.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have Xfinity and am able to watch Game Pass on my Fire Stick. You don't need to have a provider for Game Pass.
To use the NFL.com app on Apple TV you do.
Xfinity (I found out the hard way) isn’t available as a service provider on several apps.

EDIT- while the above is true for the NFL.com app and it’s programming, I can access the Game Pass.
Most of the links lead me to the sign in page, but after reading your post I dug a little deeper and was able to access the games!!!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!!
Apparently it’s a Comcast/Apple dispute

Last edited:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
To use the NFL.com app on Apple TV you do.
Xfinity (I found out the hard way) isn’t available as a service provider on several apps.

EDIT- while the above is true for the NFL.com app and it’s programming, I can access the Game Pass.
Most of the links lead me to the sign in page, but after reading your post I dug a little deeper and was able to access the games!!!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!!
Apparently it’s a Comcast/Apple dispute
Happy to have helped. I love the coaches film. Awesome stuff and a smart move by the NFL. I can see a lot of peeps paying to keep it after the free period is over.