Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Todd needs to get another long score on one play and secure my fantasy win. And also soothe my aching head for sitting Kareem Hunt.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Anyone else a bit concerned about Gurley? Regarding his vision running the ball.

Hate to say it but I am. He's not hitting spots like before and just looks slower.
Justin Davis looked better in preseason..
Hope I'm wrong. I love TG but..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the hell..I want to see FREAKIN AGRESSION. GRIND their necks into the grass!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I wanting some Justin Davis.....gotta see what he can do against same defense Gurley is seeing. Coach Mac needs to use this 4th qtr for a comparison.
Our running game ain't very good right now.......

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow!
We all have to admit we didn't truly know what to expect for this first game of the season (even though we were much more optimistic than last year)

But wow this is a real treat. Great game so far. We may truly break the 8-8 barrier this year, and that's awesome.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm happy for the Team yet if there's sympathy it's to Demoff and the contract staff. TruJo and Joyner today. :help:$

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I've keep quiet for many games about Todd Gurley, but ... what is going on? He's not running well in general.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley and Austin both look not quite right to me. But hey it's game 1 regular season. Very impressed overall. So many offensive weapons I have to pinch myself. It's been a long time coming!

…..

Legend
I started the Rams defense in my fantasy league
I started the Rams D is DraftKings on 8 different teams. Real money on the line.:sneaky:

Unfornuately, I also started Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin and thay are stinking it up in Green Bay :(

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
tenor.gif

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And thats why Brown isnt a starter. Hekker still dropping bombs though. I'm spoilked that I'm actually disappointed in punts dropped at the 15 though!