Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
As much as I want to give Gurley flack for running out of bounds, I guess it's for the best to avoid injury

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oking-like-the-no-1-overall-pick-that-he-was/

Jared Goff looking like the No. 1 overall pick that he was
Posted by Charean Williams on September 10, 2017

845369652-e1505079525498.jpg

Getty Images

Today, Jared Goff looks like what he was — the No. 1 overall choice in 2016.

Goff completed 13 of 19 passes for 195 yards and a touchdown — an 18-yarder to Cooper Kupp — as the Rams held a 27-3 halftime lead.

It’s only one game, but it was better than any of the seven games Goff started last season. His best game as a rookie was a 49-21 loss to the Saints when he completed 20 of 32 passes for 214 yards, three touchdowns, one interception and a 100.3 passer rating.

Goff went 0-7 last season. There still is a half to play, but it appears he is on his way to his first career victory while directing an offense that looks much better than the one that ranked as the worst in the league last season.

The Rams had only two games last season when they scored more than 27 points.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need passes downfield, dammit!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Go ahead and say I'm jumping the gun, but I'd be just fine with trading Austin for a starting guard and a pick...

There isn't a market for him with his contract. We'd probably need to throw in an additional pick.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do love Goff stepping up DIRECTLY into a defender to buy time to get off that pass.