Colts at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I think we underappreciate JH - all pro punter easily. If this team develops he could be indispensable in terms of field position.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Now that play...Austin takes it outside..instead up turning it up and getting a 1st...I don't get that...
Saw the same thing, Mick. Gotta wonder is this guy wants to play or not. Didn't look like he really wants it at this point.......

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I don't remember anyone giving us sympathy when Bradford went down. Tolzien or Luck I could give a fuck. There's 45 other contributors, right? Maybe I'm wrong. Shit happens including to QBs.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw the same thing, Mick. Gotta wonder is this guy wants to play or not. Didn't look like he really wants it at this point.......
I get what he was going for. But I disagree with it. He breaks it outside, he's probably going the distance. But he goes inside, he's guaranteed a first down.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Come on now... want to see the 30 express hit 100

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We don't have much of a running game... gotta work on that.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I can't believe we actually look like an NFL team. Granted my enthusiasm is tempered because we're facing Scott Tolzien. But if Jeff Fischer was coach, the score would be 3-3 in the 4th right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to throw the ball downfield, dammit!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Anyone else a bit concerned about Gurley? Regarding his vision running the ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No question we pull starters early in 4th (next drive). That would be my guess anyway.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Were pretty good, ain't we ? Was fisher that bad ? Wow , offense , I'm hot damn exited baby... and our defense is awesome .... kool-aid..... 13-3

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Nice subtle move by Goff on that last pass to Gurley, just a little step up in the pocket. Looks smooth. Good pass protection today. Still need some work on run blocking, though.

Nice growth for Goff, even against the Colts.