OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I still think he should be out of football for what he did with the Raiders... Bill Callahan is a hard no for me

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was discussed during yesterday's broadcast. Presented as a time resource issue ... that Ryans had two virtual interviews on Saturday and needed to cancel speaking with two other teams because of time commitments related to the Dallas game.

Now Ryans did play with the Texans, so ... who knows.
That’s fine as long as he gets a job. Eventually they’ll miss on a dc hire, hopefully without winning a SB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Broncos are an ugly and shit team that I greatly dislike so it would make sense Asshole Face ends up there. Hope he enjoys being Andy Reid's bitch for a couple seasons to start his time out there. That will be fun.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hoping Ryans gets hired. But almost feel sorry for him given what Houston will do to him. Almost. He is a Shitter after all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank God. Now hire Brian Ferentz away from Iowa.
Not sure we've interviewed him as of yet. He seems to be interviewing a few QB coaches in the NFL along with the guys in house.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to say it, but that's a pretty smart move on their part.
On the flip side, I'm thinking they may have had to offer him a "HC in waiting" type sitch because I have to believe he'd have HC offers (in college) which would be more lucrative. So it would be great to see him run that franchise in to the ground like he did in Houston
Yeah I think this is a good hire and I hope they make him the next coach so they can fall off the face of the earth. He's a pretty good OC not so much as a HC.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis