CJ. Anderson vs. Malcolm Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way, did we make a bet about CJ salary?
I was saying he'd get 4-5 mill per year, now it looks like he wont get that in his next contract total...
tenor.gif

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Prefer someone with a little more speed... a homerun threat. Kelly is a 4.6 guy which is why he was a late pick.
We’ve had a lot of great running backs over the years in the NFL whose 40 times weren’t very good, and for some reason they seem to last longer than your faster backs. I don’t mind speed, it’s just something I’ve noticed. Myself I value quickness over speed, and Kelly truly has quickness. Now if he could just learn to pass block.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Glad Malcolm Brown is coming back, C.J. Anderson was excellent, but he does not catch the ball out of the backfield well IMO and that was exposed in the Super Bowl. Brown is bigger, stronger, younger and catches the ball out of the backfield better. Malcolm Brown will have a huge season for the Los Angeles Rams IMO.