Chargers at Rams - Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Shields was a Pro Bowler and 1st team all pro DB per pro football reference.....All you chicken littles, the sky is not falling, we have depth here, and I'm sure Wade Phillips will be saying something similar during half time

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
crappy ass turf is what hurt peters come on smh

I'm telling you, this field is just the worst.

It's already claimed Peters and Easley today.

Honestly, I'd rather play every week on the road at this rate.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Before we go after Ficken too hard, I’m guessing that his craft is more difficult than it is made to look.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The video they just showed on the halftime show you can see Peters try to plant and came down heal first and slid. We'll see what they say after the game and he gets tested.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Sadly there are no good kickers to choose from. Even the guys on rosters since the start of season are missing kicks. Ficken may suck but who can they get?

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
turnovers and Rams miscues is what's keeping the Bolts in this game.. Rams have dominated all aspect of the game.
All Rams need to do is play their game... is not about the bolts (y)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm telling you, this field is just the worst.

It's already claimed Peters and Easley today.

Honestly, I'd rather play every week on the road at this rate.

I watched USC-Wazzu on Friday, and the field was crap even then. Guys were slipping like crazy.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If I knew we could get Peters back at 100% by the playoffs, I’d take it right now - even if it meant he was out for the next few months.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Chargers' ball coming out, we've been getting lots of pressure on Rivers......time to turn pressure into sacks...

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams playing like turd and up 8. Last defensive series was awful. Get em off the field.

Psycho_X

Legend
The video they just showed on the halftime show you can see Peters try to plant and came down heal first and slid. We'll see what they say after the game and he gets tested.

So glad they replaced the turf during the season instead of before. Probably isnt completely set and is moving when people plant. Such a shit way to lose one of your stars.