Chargers at Rams - Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Let's see how the test continues. Hopefully we still win the battle of 2nd half adjustments.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
leave that Frick'n kicker on the parking lot during half time:banghead:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
For who? Not like there's a lot out there for the taking.
Could they be much worse?

That kick off that went out of bounds was sad.

Then he misses a short field goal to the left and then he misses it to the right?

I'm done.

Last edited:

KayJay

Starter
I'm gonna be honest, I called the miss. Ficken is just not a very good kicker. Even last year he had his issues. I think Sean took a gamble and lost there. It happens, but the Chargers have proven they can score; and now without Peters our situation just got worse. If he doesn't stay aggressive, we'll be in some trouble.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really starting to hate how kickers impact football

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Goff: 21/25 for 216 yds with 1 td and 1 int
Rivers: 7/13 for 109 yds with 1 td

Rams have 101 yds rushing
Chargers have 44 yds rushing

We're down 2 turnovers to zero but still up by 8 points at the half. That ST play made the difference.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Also somthing I'm getting tired of this week and last is the amount of hiking being allowed by the opponents olinr

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Rams have more than double the total yards of the chargers but we killed ourselves with turnovers and a missed fg

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone think AD may miss Robert Quinn? I don't know. Maybe not. But Quinn was so quick on the edge, it just makes me wonder. He has one assist so far today. I don't know how many hurries.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Does anyone think AD may miss Robert Quinn? I don't know. Maybe not. But Quinn was so quick on the edge, it just makes me wonder. He has one assist so far today. I don't know how many hurries.

No ad is playing good today.