Celebration Thread: Rams@Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think that first half was our pre-season. LOL!
Not sure the LOL! was necessary. The starters took their roughly 30 snaps together and were ready to start the season. They just didn't have to wait long between pre-season and the regular season.

I do have to wonder if McVay would have employed the same strategy if we were opening against a team like the Beagles or Viqueens.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I do have to wonder if McVay would have employed the same strategy if we were opening against a team like the Beagles or Viqueens.
No doubt if we opened up against the Iggles or Viqueens or both we'd have seen some preseason from our starting offense, but opening with the Faiders and Tards, this is our preseason game 3 both weeks basically.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not sure the LOL! was necessary. The starters took their roughly 30 snaps together and were ready to start the season. They just didn't have to wait long between pre-season and the regular season.

From the interviews I've watched and read, it seems like the lack of tape on Gruden since he hasn't coached in 10 years was what caused the slow start. The first half was a feeling out period to see what type of strategy he would use.

We could all see he was going to have Carr get rid of the ball in a hurry(2.2 seconds) and hit Cook or someone else on short throws. Don't know why it took until the second half to make that adjustment.