Celebration Thread - Cowboys@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Just so you all know, I live in Portland...the Seahag fan's sour faces at me in my Rams gear right now is so god dang sweet!

I live just outside of Medford (Phoenix)...It's right in the middle of Whiners and Hags fans...I get to watch both suffer for a while now...Geez, I love it !!!

Tano

Legend
Wow - what a great game plan from McVay last night.

We have our own version of Mr Inside (CJ) and Mr Outside (Gurley)

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Let's go

Outside of 2 mistakes ( Peters) the defense played awesome tonight. Cant have those mistakes next week !

O line destroyed the cowboys front and our running backs are not easy to tackle ! Perfect mix of power and athleticism.

As bart scott said " cant wait "

Rainram

Starter
Mr. Kromer...
upload_2019-1-13_7-12-31.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lost the tweet but the stat of the night is amazing. Last week Chris Carson against the Cowboys had something like .27 yards before contact. Rams had for Gurley over 3 yards and Anderson had like 5. Aren't you guys glad we didn't have a chance :)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
McVay had a plan all along.

The guy is a literal football genius. We ran the same formation all season and last night I saw about 4 different sets of personnel. We even had 3 TEs in at one point.

I’m so fucking happy with this team. The Jeff Fisher stink is almost completely washed off. A super bowl win should take care of the rest of it.

I’m still very concerned with our defense. Unless we put up 40 against the Saints, we won’t come out with a victory. But they played damn good against the run last night.

CJ Anderson, take a bow man. You came in at just the right time. We have two high caliber starting RBs on our team. What a performance by him, Todd and the Oline.

Suh had his best game of the season. The guy balled the fuck out and was a huge reason we were able to stop Zeke. Brockers had a great day too. Ebukam is growing before our eyes and Fowler brought the heat all night.

Just so happy. I never want this feeling to leave me. The future is so fucking bright.

Score flattered Dallas. That was at least a two touchdown pounding. Had expected more Cowboy fans given the hype. Rams fans turned out and were very loud. No one sat down the entire game!

…..

Legend
Beating the Cowboys ..wearing those uniforms....and running the ball like we got McCutheon and Capelletti or Tyler and Cullen Bryant....

man....

doesn't get much better than this...
reminded me of Jewrel Thomas....didnt he have his crazy game against the cowboys? 200+ yards out of know where.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
OMG this is hilarious!! Which one of you did this?

Cortrelle Javon "C. J." Anderson (born February 10, 1991) is an American football running back for the Los Angeles Rams and owner of the Dallas Cowboys along with Todd Gurley[2] of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at California and was signed by the Denver Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2013. With Denver he made one Pro Bowl and won Super Bowl 50. He is the co owner of the Dallas Cowboys along with Todd Gurley.[3]"
file.php

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
reminded me of Jewrel Thomas....didnt he have his crazy game against the cowboys? 200+ yards out of know where.

San Jose State....And yes week 15 against the Dallas Cowboys in 1980 he ran for 147 Yards and a touchdown.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of the guys on another forum had a sig bet with some cowboys fans and this is what he came up with :D

HOiLcpn.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowboys fans are saying since the OLine was so dominant and CJ had such a great game that it shows Gurley really isn't that good :D

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I like what Aquib Talib said to Goff, “You fuckin suck their souls out”, in reference to the run Goff made in the last minutes to get 1st Down against the Cowboys Defense. That was epic!