Celebration thread -#beatupTomBrady edition!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an awesome win! Honestly... the W never seemed in doubt once we were on the board. Like I mentioned in the SoFi thread, the home field advantage is real! Thanks to the designers of SoFi for that! I say that because we have seen some epic homefield crowds the 4 years in the Coliseum. Difference isn't more fans or mre fired up fans...... it's the design of the building(s) that is the difference. That being said, it bodes well for our future home field advantage.
"C-Link is my biatch" ~ SoFi

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The wife who's my good luck charm too me to get a pedicure on Saturday. It was my third time.

If you've never gotten one, get one. Guys aren't used to pampering and I was surprised at how good they feel. Plus, I never do anything for myself.

Anyway, the wife says to me that I should get color this time (both other times I had clear polish) and wouldn't it be cool if it were Rams colors.

So yeah... got the toenails done in Rams blue. I almost never leave my house, so it really isn't that big a deal, but when my good luck charm offered me some luck, I took it.

You're welcome!

Also... Matthew Stafford is a freaking CHAD out there... reminds me of 1999 so much.

McVay has the culture cemented here and the more there are guys out there that sing his praises, the easier it will be to lure top shelf vets. I don't think we'll always be this top heavy, but I also don't think the Rams will shy away from being as aggressive as they've been.

I just want to celebrate every moment of this season as it's already started out very special for a win like this, in this fashion, against this team? Yeah, this is a very special start indeed.

Pictures ... or it didn't happen. lol
OK, I believe you, and thanks for such a colorful display in guaranteeing our victory.
Was it blue & gold for every other toe, or something even more creative ?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The wife who's my good luck charm too me to get a pedicure on Saturday. It was my third time.

If you've never gotten one, get one. Guys aren't used to pampering and I was surprised at how good they feel. Plus, I never do anything for myself.

Anyway, the wife says to me that I should get color this time (both other times I had clear polish) and wouldn't it be cool if it were Rams colors.

So yeah... got the toenails done in Rams blue. I almost never leave my house, so it really isn't that big a deal, but when my good luck charm offered me some luck, I took it.

You're welcome!

Also... Matthew Stafford is a freaking CHAD out there... reminds me of 1999 so much.

McVay has the culture cemented here and the more there are guys out there that sing his praises, the easier it will be to lure top shelf vets. I don't think we'll always be this top heavy, but I also don't think the Rams will shy away from being as aggressive as they've been.

I just want to celebrate every moment of this season as it's already started out very special for a win like this, in this fashion, against this team? Yeah, this is a very special start indeed.
The big question I have is whether you thought the HBO miniseries lived up to "The Watchmen" original comic?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

You're welcome!

When I was a kid and dating this girl I went and picked her up after waking up somewhere else in the afternoon. Problem was I couldn't find my socks so I had to put on my boots without them. Well the girlfriend was like "hey just wear these" and gave me a pair of plush pink socks. I was hesitant but my feet were starting to sweat in the boots and also they were a very light shade of pink so I said fuck it, not like anyone's gonna know.

Well I got arrested that night, we all did actually, for some dumb shit we did. And I had to walk in the jail holding cell wearing those socks where a group of older and hard looking MFers were. It's funny as hell to laugh about now of course but I wasn't laughing, just my buddy who was more than glad to see me get a ration of shit from the boys.

But anyway. I've heard pedicures are amazing but I have extremely ticklish feet. I don't think I could handle someone else grabbing them and shit.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Remember the 1999 season with Warner, Holt, Bruce, Az Hakim, Prohl, Horn, and Faulk, that lead to a Super Bowl win?
Will, this season with Stafford, Krupp, Woods, Jefferson, Jackson, Michell, Henderson, and Higbee, is starting to give off that same vibe!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
24 hours late but I'm having some fucking victory scotch. Talisker 18yo (aka the fucking good shit - $120 a bottle)

Fucking yaaaaas

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Courtesy of @FanSince69 ... too good not to share ..

1632776270606.gif

:laugh4:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
When I was a kid and dating this girl I went and picked her up after waking up somewhere else in the afternoon. Problem was I couldn't find my socks so I had to put on my boots without them. Well the girlfriend was like "hey just wear these" and gave me a pair of plush pink socks. I was hesitant but my feet were starting to sweat in the boots and also they were a very light shade of pink so I said fuck it, not like anyone's gonna know.

Well I got arrested that night, we all did actually, for some dumb shit we did. And I had to walk in the jail holding cell wearing those socks where a group of older and hard looking MFers were. It's funny as hell to laugh about now of course but I wasn't laughing, just my buddy who was more than glad to see me get a ration of shit from the boys.

But anyway. I've heard pedicures are amazing but I have extremely ticklish feet. I don't think I could handle someone else grabbing them and shit.
The truth finally comes out after all these years.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
24 hours late but I'm having some fucking victory scotch. Talisker 18yo (aka the fucking good shit - $120 a bottle)

Fucking yaaaaas
Now you're drinking the real stuff!!! Talisker is my favorite, the 18 year old is just awesome!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
not even fair.
Life isn't fair if you're a cornerback trying to cover Kupp.

Kupp is actually having a breakout year with Stafford. Kupp has never really been fully recognized for how great he really is except maybe by serious football guys. That's about to change.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I was at the distillery on Friday for a tour and picked up a bottle. Incredible stuff.

View attachment 48373View attachment 48374
That's awesome ScotsRam!!! "at the distillery on Friday and I picked up a bottle..." No one ever said that life is fair. I'm envious. And I'm overdue to revisit Scotland for a whisky sipping tour of the Highlands, Lowlands, Skye and Islay.

Good thing I'm about to head south from Alaska to Hawaii for a couple of months. I think I can get a bottle of at least 12 year old Talisker somewhere on the Big Island.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That's awesome ScotsRam!!! "at the distillery the other day... picked up a bottle..." No one ever said that life is fair. I'm envious. And I'm overdue to revisit Scotland for a whisky sipping tour of the Highlands, Lowlands, Skye and Islay.

Good thing I'm about to head south from Alaska to Hawaii for a couple of months. I think I can get a bottle of at least 12 year old Talisker somewhere on the Big Island.

I am lucky and I have access to good shit. If anyone on this board wants good stuff shipped over I am happy to do that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Pictures ... or it didn't happen. lol
OK, I believe you, and thanks for such a colorful display in guaranteeing our victory.
Was it blue & gold for every other toe, or something even more creative ?

All blue.

Attachments

• 8E8D9FB7-26D0-48CA-B2EE-20BB52E9B1CE.jpeg
    8E8D9FB7-26D0-48CA-B2EE-20BB52E9B1CE.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 33

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
All blue.

You know, you now have to wear that all season and through the play-offs just so you don't jinx the team. If we aren't in the Super Bowl, I'll be questioning you ...

You might want to purchase some Rams socks ... just in case you have to explain to someone.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The big question I have is whether you thought the HBO miniseries lived up to "The Watchmen" original comic?

I hadn't seen the comic, so I wouldn't know. Just watched the movie and later read up on the character of Dr Manhattan.

Watched part of the miniseries, but haven't had a chance to watch the rest to form an informed opinion.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
You know, you now have to wear that all season and through the play-offs just so you don't jinx the team. If we aren't in the Super Bowl, I'll be questioning you ...

You might want to purchase some Rams socks ... just in case you have to explain to someone.

Bank on it. Presuming the Rams are still undefeated in about 5-6 weeks, I'll get the same thing done.

As for anyone with ticklish feet, it's not like that. Plus, what I didn't realize is that it includes a hot soak of the feet and a massage up to the middle of the calf. I have very ticklish feet and of the 3 times I've had a pedicure, I've only barely had a bout of ticklishness once and it was a pinky toe that she misgrabbed.

As for anyone seeing my painted toes, I couldn't give two rat farts. They're my feet and I'll do what I like with them.

Plus, I'm in Florida. Even in my sleepy conservative county, painted toenails doesn't even crack the top 20 things that will grab your attention while out in public.