Celebration thread -#beatupTomBrady edition!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
SparkleStick
What an incredible win by the good guys. Now onto the next one fellas! Let's fucking do it!!
lets-fucking-do-this.jpg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
AShawn is getting better every game.. Gaines too…
Yeah the line seemed to play very well. Saw a lot of Gaines in the backfield don't mess with the Grizz. :laugh1:
Gaines & A’Shawn have done real work to replace Fox & Brockers.

Lewis is giving enough to be useful.. and I just loved the hit he put on Gronk.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
AShawn is getting better every game.. Gaines too…

Gaines & A’Shawn have done real work to replace Fox & Brockers.

Lewis is giving enough to be useful.. and I just loved the hit he put on Gronk.
Yeah I'm gonna be eating some serious crow here soon with AShawn but want to make sure. He's gotten better each game though. And overall our DL is more stout this season than they were last year. When they put SJD/Gaines/Robinson out there that's one tough interior DL to move.

Also I don't know how he does it but Gaines is a sneaky pass rushing MFer. He gets stoned a lot but has his moments when guys underestimate his "moves." :laugh4:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah I'm gonna be eating some serious crow here soon with AShawn but want to make sure. He's gotten better each game though. And overall our DL is more stout this season than they were last year. When they put SJD/Gaines/Robinson out there that's one tough interior DL to move.

Also I don't know how he does it but Gaines is a sneaky pass rushing MFer. He gets stoned a lot but has his moments when guys underestimate his "moves." :laugh4:
Low man wins, amirite? They don't get much lower to the ground than Gaines and he's, obviously, just strong as hell.

Man.. I'm thrilled with the way this group is playing. I thought B Brown would be playing by now, but he's gotta earn his. I guess this is his development year and he'll need to be ready to go next season when SJD is gone :(

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
May be the best Complete win in the mcvay era.