Cele-freakin-bration: Rams whoop spotty kitties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Slow start to the game. But when they finally got in rhythm it was the team we remember the first few weeks. Granted it was the Jaguars.

2nd Half is the Stafford I remember. Still think he's battling some injuries. He was scorching when in sync.

Whenever OBj gets more acquainted with the O, it's going to be HUGE.

Couldn't even tell Brian Allen was out.

Greg Gaines is ascending. As well as E. Jones.

Von who? Felt like the pass rush was better with T Lewis and Obo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How strong is the Jaguars front? He had a solid game but I don't think Shelton would have held up better against that Titans bull rush.

So are you saying a one armed Allen is better than a healthy Shelton ?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We survived the Tavon Austin revenge game!

https%3A%2F%2Fgmenhq.com%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F12%2Ftavon-austin-odell-beckham-nfl-new-york-giants-st.-louis-rams-590x900.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't care if the victory was against Jax.

What 3 game losing streak?

1 game winning streak and counting.

Thank you, Rams, for proving you are still one of the best teams in the NFL. (8-4)

Big smile on my face

OIP.jfV-lTfv0nrWdAj7SiBuvAAAAA

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I said we needed a complete team win and domination all around and we woke the hell up in the 2nd half and the guys in horns delivered. Bring this intensity to Arizona.

And for the love of God please continue to start Michel!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Small thing.. but big too me… Rochell’s effort & play on special teams at end. Guys like that you want on your roster, imo,

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Keep running the ball with Michel and setting up the PA.

The shotgun snaps were too predictable the previous few games.

oldnotdead

Legend
I've been saying all along that Shelton is actually the better blocker than Allen. He showed that today. Allen however, is more athletic, i.e. he can pull and has shown an ability to make second-level blocks. That IMO is why he's starting over Shelton. But regardless the Rams are well served with both Shelton and Allen. That is not to say Shelton can't make second-level blocks as he did that routinely at UW. Shelton is two inches taller than Allen and it may not sound like much but it makes him more of an even match against the DL and LB players a center needs to block.

Morris did tighten up his defense. He needs to simply play it that way the whole game.

JRobinson

MiLB
Meh. Jacksonville is a weak opponent. They are a team that this roster should beat; even if things are not clicking consistently... as they were not in this game again. Nice to get a win, but, definitely not feeling like "we're back" by any means. Lets see what next week brings.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Small thing.. but big too me… Rochell’s effort & play on special teams at end. Guys like that you want on your roster, imo,
I am a big fan of he and Donte Deayon, DD & RR may be the future really athletic & both can play man.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Looking back, if we don't gift SF, TEN, and GB at least 14 points early. It's totally different games and I feel better about this team. Got cleanup to do. And today was a good start.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am a big fan of he and Donte Deayon, DD & RR may be the future really athletic & both can play man.

That would be great but I worry that McVays preference is zone, hence the Morris hire.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Lots to like about that game in terms of errors and poor tactical moves that needed to be correct. Also, still lots to clean up. Hopefully, this gets the team rolling! Lots of football left. Beat Arizona next week, and it's a brand new season.

Minnesota and San Francisco both lost today. I don't think a wild card spot was ever truly in doubt, but that's positive too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Meh. Jacksonville is a weak opponent. They are a team that this roster should beat; even if things are not clicking consistently... as they were not in this game again. Nice to get a win, but, definitely not feeling like "we're back" by any means. Lets see what next week brings.
The opponent isn't what matters. What matters is finding balance and getting this offensive unit some hope in everyone executing behind a nice ground game. That's a big deal. McVay's offense has always gone apeshit when they have a good ground game. When they don't they have always looked pedestrian.

In 2018 after a cold stretch where the run game was shit they went on a roll after adding CJ Anderson. That roll started with a big win over a shitty Arizona team. I see no reason to discount the potential benefits of what strides were made today. Maybe this is the start of something.

Ellard80

Legend
the clueless McVay goes to 8-4 while the genius Kyle goes to 6-6

Good all around win today... the 2nd half was as good of a half as we have played all year.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How strong is the Jaguars front? He had a solid game but I don't think Shelton would have held up better against that Titans bull rush.

The injury was significant, ... and the reason McVay mentioned that Shelton would be the next man up. Except that he wasn't.
Do you recall where Jeffery Simmons was lined up, and that he had 3 sacks and 4 QB hits in this game ?