Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Does anyone think the refs go into their little locker room and talk about some of these missed calls? Does the league talk to them during halftime and tell them they freaked up?

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
However the second half plays out, you guys are fun to post with......for the most part :LOL::LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's amazing. Week 17 and the left side of the OL still can't pick up a fucking stunt.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please clean out your locker Quick . Worthless

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Gurley, 8 carries for 5 yards....what amazes me is how everyone blames the OL as though Gurley has no responsibility.

Psycho_X

Legend
I have a dream of seeing Fassell walk on the field after that last Quick drop and hands him a pink slip and Waufle drags him to the locker room by his face mask.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley, 8 carries for 5 yards....what amazes me is how everyone blames the OL as though Gurley has no responsibility.
Yup it's clearly his fault getting hit behind the line of scrimmage on 5 of those carries. Shame on him.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He can't beat 3 guys at once this oline can't block run or pass and it's even harder for the running back because he is closer to the line so if they can't block he can't run

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Let's put Manion in and see what he can do. No sense exposing Goff to injuries. Game is completely out of hand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How surprising. This team shows a whole lot of fight in the hallway next to the locker-room but none on the field.

I don't care about winning. Stop fucking playing Quick. Put Mike Thomas on the field. It's time somebody held the lazy bums on this team accountable, even if just for a half. Send Quick back to the locker-room.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's amazing. Week 17 and the left side of the OL still can't pick up a freaking stunt.
I truly believe the intelligence factor of our O-Line is extremely low. They might be athletic, but they do not have the ability to understand basic blocking schemes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I truly believe the intelligence factor of our O-Line is extremely low. They might be athletic, but they do not have the ability to understand basic blocking schemes.

I think that's true of most this team.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Did I miss something while doing 12oz curls during halftime? Was there really a fight?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Higbee as much as anybody but who's idea is it to have him block Chandler Jones? Whoever it is fire them now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Higbee with a nice air block.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great idea! Let's put our rookie TE on a DE with 10 sacks. Nice plan, Bore-ass.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So there's no penalty for kicking in the NFL?