Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
This is what happens when you are the worst team in the NFL every year.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
This season cannot end quick enough. Were already a bad enough team without the refs bullshit too. Sick of the reffing against us.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0993.GIF

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
It doesn't even matter but that call pisses me off. Rams had momentum going and that was a joke of a call to make it a 2 score game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Literally fuck these refs. What a bunch of horseshit. That was such a bad fucking call. Cardinals shouldn't have even been in that situation. There was a MASSIVE hold on Eugene Sims on 3rd down. I shouldn't be this angry but I can't fucking help it. The NFL is such fuckstick garbage.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

How so? Did anyone expect an improvement with a ST coordinator with zero head coaching experience? He's a placeholder and nothing more.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not really. Fisher is a better head coach than Fassell. Pretty simple.

wmc540

Pro Bowler

In what world is it a red flag that the special teams coach can't stop this death spiral? It says nothing about his ability to coach special teams.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
If I ever wanted to ruin another teams QB, (like Brady) I would just put them on the Rams offense.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Literally freak these refs. What a bunch of horseshit. That was such a bad freaking call. Cardinals shouldn't have even been in that situation. There was a MASSIVE hold on Eugene Sims on 3rd down. I shouldn't be this angry but I can't freaking help it. The NFL is such fuckstick garbage.
Missed the last bad call.What happen Legatron?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Literally freak these refs. What a bunch of horseshit. That was such a bad freaking call. Cardinals shouldn't have even been in that situation. There was a MASSIVE hold on Eugene Sims on 3rd down. I shouldn't be this angry but I can't freaking help it. The NFL is such fuckstick garbage.
I saw it as well, he got clothes lined, how in the fuck do you miss that?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I think most of this team quit a couple weeks before Fisher got fired. Hard for anyone to pull them back from that. That's why the next HC hire is so important. No more Mr. Nice Guy, please.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The team hasn't gotten worse. They quit after the NO blowout. Fisher's last three games were blowout losses.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow insult to injury I guess not only do you not call the clip against the Cardinals that would've been valid, they call a penalty on the victim who was clipped and pushed into the Cardinal that was out of bounds. I guess that's the kind of treatment you get when you're a bad franchise.