Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
At least our coach's dad is getting in a few words with the refs. Can he get a flag? hehehe

SierraRam

Recreational User

that ain't what's wrong
upload_2017-1-1_15-5-52.jpeg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wow insult to injury I guess not only do you not call the clip against the Cardinals that would've been valid, they call a penalty on the victim who was clipped and pushed into the Cardinal that was out of bounds. I guess that's the kind of treatment you get when you're a bad franchise.
Yeah, really two clips on the Cards on that play and we get the flag.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Keep or fire williams. I could care less

But this crap show isnt his fault. God what a shit O

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The fix is in.

Why? I don't know
@#$%%^&*())_F-ING Officials have cost us 10 points!!! BUT! I love the way Bones it letting it all hang out with the Play calling! the 2nd half should be .... entertaining the very least!! I'll bet some Fights breakout!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@#$%%^&*())_F-ING Officials have cost us 10 points!!! BUT! I love the way Bones it letting it all hang out with the Play calling! the 2nd half should be .... entertaining the very least!! I'll bet some Fights breakout!!

Oh you know there will be some personal fouls coming on the defense! These guys are pro players, they do have heart and desire. They won't go down without a fight. I just hope #99 Donald doesn't get another PF, he's already spent a fortune on fines. (he can probably afford it but still, remain cool.)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow locker room fight? I'm gonna fight Brian Quick and Rob Boras if Quick keeps being put on the field.