Can the Rams go on a run, like they did in 2023?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really really bad off ball linebackers

I had to laugh at one play where Reeder and rozeboom both tried to get to the outside of their blockers leaving a huge hole in the middle for the rb to gain some big yardage.

Early in the game Reeder ran full speed at Bowers, who had just caught the ball and was virtually standing still, and when he hit him Reeder moved backwards 5 yards for the Raiders to get a 1st down. So one guy is running full speed and the other guy isn't moving and the stationary guy won.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guys that have no power when they tackle are often those types who are all beefed up on top. I really don't think Reeder's weight favors his game. Not like he or the Rams will listen to me but if he was lighter he'd be better off. Maybe it would help him avoid some of those blocks he waddles into as well.

If I was his coach I'd have him about ten pounds lighter for his playing weight. Not like he's ever going to be great or anything, but it would probably help him. The weight doesn't give him any real power so all it's doing is fucking up his range and change of direction.

But hopefully we're about to see Shula finally give the kid a look. He has to be thinking about it. Has to be. And if he's not then he's probably not cut out to be a DC.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Of course we can. Fully fit, this team can compete with anyone.

As usual, it will depend upon three things: injuries, play calling and the refs.

I think it's possible because a deadly offense can take a lot of pressure off a defense. And of course, the defense needs to continue to improve.

I don't want to get overly optimistic just yet because it's not the like Raiders are a top tier team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, our focus is on the Rams so we tend to forget how bad the rest of the field is. ;)

There's no point thinking about a wild card spot. The Rams only chance is to win the division. 2 games behind, it's all in their power right now.

Man I hope getting Kupp back can pick up this putrid offense.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
If they can get their pricey offense to actually score then may be.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
There's no point thinking about a wild card spot. The Rams only chance is to win the division. 2 games behind, it's all in their power right now.

Man I hope getting Kupp back can pick up this putrid offense.

One game at a time my man.

Yeah, Kupp will energize everything. Hopefully Stafford has learned that there are other WR on the team tho.

But, I think, a bigger difference would be getting one of our starting Guards back so Stafford has more time and we have a run game again. The key to our offense working is the threat of the run game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah, Kupp will energize everything. Hopefully Stafford has learned that there are other WR on the team tho.

But, I think, a bigger difference would be getting one of our starting Guards back so Stafford has more time and we have a run game again. The key to our offense working is the threat of the run game.

Yeah but I don't think they're coming back the next game. Kupp is the only one that can help the offense this week.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Would love to since my brother is a Vikings fan. Neither of us live within 2000 miles and dropping that kind of cash on a game isn’t a reality.

Well hopefully you get Bragging Rights ! Yeah - tickets aren’t cheap.
I will say when you see a game live
you can see a game differently.

I’m just saying when you see the season on the line & just have a different look than on the field.
Wow -but if you look at my history as a Sports Fan you’d see I’m not a bandwagon guy.

The last thing Indoing is giving Sean Mcvay the kiss of death as a HC,or would I want The Rams to have a different coach.

I’m just really upset at how this season has played out & my hope is in 2025 The Rams win another Superbowl.

The Rams are The 3rd youngest team in The NFL as well. Copper Kupp is amazing & a couple key players coming back could make a Huge difference in 2024.

The Rams beat the raiders now it’s time to BEAT the vikings

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I will say that what I saw from Caleb Williams & how he played against the Jags. Man he is going to be good.

He misses throws,but he is so pissed as a rookie.He fits that system well.There is another part of Season Mcvay in the NFC Central,and that group are building a nice foundation.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
getting Kupp, Puka, and Higbee back will certainly help

and we know Stafford can get hot

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We know the defense is not good. But it was better than the offense yesterday. I saw nothing in that game that would lead me to believe we're almost ready to turn the corner. We ain't beating Minnesota Thursday. Things are gonna have drastically improve to beat Seattle in two weeks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I keep with this mantra: any given Sunday. Is it unlikely? Yes. Impossible? Absolutely not.

Psycho_X

Legend
The NFC is bad this year so no reason we can't still get to the playoffs even if we lost this Thursday. If we pull out an upset over the Vikings it's full steam ahead as we will be getting players back almost every week over the next month. This team will get stronger every week going forward.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Yep. I think we’re missing Avila more than Puka or Kupp.