CAMP REPORT Camp Reports Day 9: Mon, Aug 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Only 2 more days where fans are allowed. After my failed attempt to watch the scrimmage in Oxnard, I plan to be at Irvine today and tomorrow. Don't know if they'll be in pads today.

With Wolford out we'll get to see more of Perkins and Hodges with the twos. I will keep an eye on OL and DL 2nd team as I think back up OL still isn;t decided. I think Anchrum, Noteboom and Allen are safe. They normally keep 8 or 9 so maybe one slot left. Still have to see how they do in 3 pre-season games.

Anyway hopefully they'll let me in.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Only 2 more days where fans are allowed. After my failed attempt to watch the scrimmage in Oxnard, I plan to be at Irvine today and tomorrow. Don't know if they'll be in pads today.

With Wolford out we'll get to see more of Perkins and Hodges with the twos. I will keep an eye on OL and DL 2nd team as I think back up OL still isn;t decided. I think Anchrum, Noteboom and Allen are safe. They normally keep 8 or 9 so maybe one slot left. Still have to see how they do in 3 pre-season games.

Anyway hopefully they'll let me in.
I would add OL'er Chandler Brewer to your list as #9.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Today's reporting is truly a sad state of affairs. :laugh4:

Yeah - we’ll we know about J. Harris.
This guy is a rookie & still has Matthew Stafford throwing him passes when they can.

Kyle Markway still has no number listed but OBo still is being disrespected then with 2 #45’s out there. Just shot me or help me out?

Donavan Olumba out of Portland State ? Who is he & what number ?

Going to have a better idea in a few hours. Think I might go to Chargers Camp. There Soldout against 49ers scrimmage. It might give me a better idea of the 2 teams though. Maybe even to Raiders preseason at SoFI?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First game is Saturday.

These final practices are important.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Animated GIF

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

It's great to see him out there, but the cast is put on to immobilize. Once the swelling subsides, the cast is removed. The wrist doesn't magically heal itself either, it's still sensitive and a lot of physical therapy is required. Granted I'm 20 years his senior, but hurt mine in November and didn't feel 90% right until May (TFCC injury).

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Can see Rapp making those MAD plays but he also has gotten lost in coverage, hopefully that changes.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Brian Allen is just a bum to me. Maybe it's because he looked bad out there before being hurt or that he's just bad. Just don't have good vibes about him.