CAMP REPORT Camp Report: Day 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Open to questions.....on my post if needed.

Right on !! Will see how the preseason goes. Right now there are a few open questions.I don’t think there will be to many surprises though on the 53.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
'Rookie' Greg Gaines: don't write him off just yet

Yeah - I get it. He will get all his chances. It’s still early. I like the way he enjoys hitting.My question though is why is no one talking about Morgan Fox ?? I think he is a surprise guy. Moving back inside & bulking up. It’s not easy
to move around like that. He has an excellent
Motor.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Yeah - I get it. He will get all his chances. It’s still early. I like the way he enjoys hitting.My question though is why is no one talking about Morgan Fox ?? I think he is a surprise guy. Moving back inside & bulking up. It’s not easy
to move around like that. He has an excellent
Motor.
Plus Morgan fox has strong pass-rushing skills.

oldnotdead

Legend
I for one am not over looking Hager. I wanted to see how they used him. I actually like him more than Kiser. He's far more versatile. He's got safety type speed and good length. He can match up with RBs and TEs in coverage.

The problem with Littleton (4.73) is his lack of speed which limits the coverage options. He is a strictly zone cover LB. Littleton got burned twice today because he couldn't play man coverage. Kiser has marginal speed in coverage (4.66), but more than that he has very poor technique. He will need intensive coaching up in that area.

Until I see Kiser play I'm not going to pass judgement, but right now the known factor is Hager and I'm glad to see him getting reps.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I heard the reason Brown didn't get his job back is cause he shot a man in Reno.
Same with Westbrook’s. That thing with him was a joke. Then again California & gun laws are.Damned if you do & famed if you don’t.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I for one am not over looking Hager. I wanted to see how they used him. I actually like him more than Kiser. He's far more versatile. He's got safety type speed and good length. He can match up with RBs and TEs in coverage.

The problem with Littleton (4.73) is his lack of speed which limits the coverage options. He is a strictly zone cover LB. Littleton got burned twice today because he couldn't play man coverage. Kiser has marginal speed in coverage (4.66), but more than that he has very poor technique. He will need intensive coaching up in that area.

Until I see Kiser play I'm not going to pass judgement, but right now the known factor is Hager and I'm glad to see him getting reps.

Reps in what way ?? Safety speed !! Lol - oh yeah. I forgot Eric Weddle is the FS. His lack of speed really showed on Tuesday. I’m not saying he isn’t an excellent player,just his speed lacks.

Hager will get his reps, but so will other players. JL55 was not even 4.66. Glad they brought him back,.

Littleton showed good coverage in the Super Bowl. NE did win the game because of the Gronk catch on a player they made Littleton chase Gronk. I thought Littleton had good coverage running 20 plus yards 3 straight times. Romo called it the first time,saying same play. Then again the third time, when Brady made a nice throw over Littleton & in between 2 db’s Converging