CAMP REPORT Camp Report: Day 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm eager to see them in pads. Supposed to be a bit cooler today. Should be interesting. Good to see more camp reports, I was bumming about not being able to attend yesterday. Not missing today!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hoping to hear something about whether Austin Blythe looks bigger & stronger entering camp this season if you get a chance of observing him.
Your report of Brockers looking bigger and quicker was good news from day 1, so i'm hoping following his Super Bowl debacle that Blythe comes to camp in the best shape of his life.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Today's gonna be a good one to attend Bubba. First pads practice of camp, team has already been showing signs of competitive edge in the first few practices... Think it's gonna be very enlightening.

Can't wait to hear the reports! (y)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm eager to see them in pads. Supposed to be a bit cooler today. Should be interesting. Good to see more camp reports, I was bumming about not being able to attend yesterday. Not missing today!

Damn Bubba... to say you're an early riser would be an extreme understatement.

I don't blame you though. If I lived out there and was going to today's 1st padded practice, I doubt I would be able to sleep myself.

Looking forward to your reports Brudda. Big Mahalos as always!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Brian Allen vs Greg Gaines today in practice :

giphy.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hrm this reminds me... Who's been running at Center for the most part with the 2nd team?

If I recall correctly, Demby received some 1'st & 2'nd team snaps, but he's also received 2'nd team snaps at both RG and LG, ... haven't heard any word on Neary or Hrynkiewicz yet. Like Demby, both Evans & Edwards are getting work all over the place.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2nd team C has been Aaron Neary which is kinda weird because he has bee suspended for the first 4 games. Rookie Vitas Hrynkeiwicz has been also taking snaps at C.

Blythe looks in good shape River, but he is still the smallest guy of the OLinemen. Some of the LB's look bigger than him. I hope one of the new OL stand out and let Blythe be one to come off the bench. Bigger is better?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Just curious, do I need a ticket today & what time does it start ? Gates open at 2pm again

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just curious, do I need a ticket today & what time does it start ? Gates open at 2pm again
Yes you need a ticket and the gate does open at 2PM. Practice will start aroung 330-4. If you can't get a ticket online, (printed copy if ok) they will send you back to some where to get one.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes you need a ticket and the gate does open at 2PM. Practice will start aroung 330-4. If you can't get a ticket online, (printed copy if ok) they will send you back to some where to get one.
Thanks, have ticket order number.Just have not followed up on getting the ticket.
Looking forward to a good practice today ?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well I’m here! Not many in attendance yet but it is early

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
Where are you today? I think it’ll be on the south field today

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Punt coverage with gunners.

This is going to be a fun practice. These guys are flying!!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just got the skinny. #45 has a hammy. Hope to return by Saturday

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Thanks for being our eyes and ears VRF. Would love to hear about the Oline if you can see them today.