Cam Akers injury, rehab & return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Angry Michael C Hall GIF

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Just saw that as well... Total suckage... Have to worry about long-term affects as well.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bring in a Vet. Our upgraded passing attack should allow us some leeway.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Holy fuck balls... Just saw the news. Welp, at least Stafford is used to a less than stellar run game and hopefully we can fill the roster out with someone who can contribute to the RB room.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Here's the best FA available according to this site

Levon Bell
Duke Johnson
Todd Gurley

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Outside the box idea: call Colts and ask about Marlon Mack. He is (coincidentally) coming off an Achilles tear and in the final year of his rookie contract. The Colts have Jonathan Taylor and Nyheim Hines, so Mack could be expendable.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be worth watching the Texans or giving them a call now. They have David Johnson, Phillip Lindsay, Mark Ingram, and Rex Burkhead. You'd think one might be available for trade.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Outside the box idea: call Colts and ask about Marlon Mack. He is (coincidentally) coming off an Achilles tear and in the final year of his rookie contract. The Colts have Jonathan Taylor and Nyheim Hines, so Mack could be expendable.
Great idea!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Wish Akers a speedy recovery.
Big blow for us.
Hendo will step up, but I'm concerned about his durability for 17+ games.
The kid runs hard.
I think we're going to need some depth and I hope one of pur other backs will emerge.
Now's the time.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Guice from WFT?
Well, on a positive note for Guice, his knee issues and recent assault charges are probably resolved.

On a negative note, it appears that LSU covered up multiple rape accusations against him and he sexually harassed an elderly woman.

I think he may have actually passed the threshold of where an NFL team is willing to take the PR hit for the talent.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This is one reason especially in football you cannot just pencil in your superbowl picks or think your some great prognosticator from now til than so many things can change.
I hope Stafford didn't bring the Detroit curse with him....we have some good hopefuls but if nothing comes it's ironic Staffords tenure begins with no running game.

Totally bummed ruined my day. Now we wait and hope. Litterally upset by this news.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think T.Gurley is the answer here. He has a grasp of the offense. Great in the passing game as well.

Or Bell....he is looking to prove something. May come cheap. Idk

sloramfan

Starter
todd gurley??

that's a laff... especially after he went public, and demanded the rams pay him BEFORE they were obligated....

sucks for todd... it's a business, and groveling on your knees is not what the rams do... nor do they appreciate a loudmouth asshat in the locker...

gimme bell...

or maybe just let the next man up take it in camp this year... really no need to panic, even under this dark cloud...

go rams

slo

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Gurley would be a nice short yardage goal line back. Not confident that Henderson will be great there.