Cam Akers all-time list?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
damn..

i know i'm eatin' crow...

and i sure as hell want another big serving...

go cam

go rams

slo
EGWZTqC.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, some of you guys need to revisit the rules of Fight Club....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Perfectly fitting for a SuperBowl Sunday!! Chick fillet is closed.Visit
the next crow-ting-store. Get your
Ram Gear on !! Go Cam have a game.

Having 3 excellent RB’s healthy for today is only going to add to the Hitting the hole hard. I do like me some HENDO & Sony as well.

Cam Akers is still only 23 years young.
His career is just getting started.Frank Gore had a few tough seasons staying healthy. Longevity is the Key.Should be Sony Michael’s 2nd SuperBowl victory though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pounded The Table for Johnathan Taylor.

Did the same with Delvin Cook.

Point being revisiting things is just staying True to Post. Cam Akers could BE GREAT at only a young 23.If you compare him vs. Johnathan Taylor you have to look at THE BIG PICTURE!!

I have not seen this article or interview in full.Just saying RB’s always have had short self lives.

All 3 RB’s were 2nd rd picks.I know VALUE & Taylor & Dalvon Cook are (we’re) FIRST ROUND Value!! That 5th season is Big!!

I go back to Todd Gurley & The Rams.Having Gurley & Cook together vs.(Everett&JJ43) would have been interesting? Contracts
are tough. BELL wanted the most Money in The NFL.
Had another post about Gurley & Trading him. —The timing of that post means something as far as The Best choice for The Rams at the time ?

Continue—

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Highest Paid ever - what does Cam Akers get PAID(Taylor)?

Should be interesting how it all works out?

Gurley got cut- Did that help The Rams a lot. —all- good

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
All timer? Hmm
I’ll settle for him leading the team in yards THIS year. That would probably mean he stays healthy all (most?) year.

Rewatching the 2021 season, especially the first half, you get a different take on some of these guys. Jefferson was balling before he came up limping in the texans game and when the offense had some semblance of a running game Henderson and Michel looked pretty good. Akers didn’t start showing until the last few weeks of last season. This is the year he should be coming in 100% healthy and put up some numbers.

I’m still not convinced the Rams cut the right guy between Akers and Henderson. I want to be convinced.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That‘s the bar to reach, for this franchise. :thumbsup1:

Man… as bad as this sounds, I’m not sure I want to pay another running back elite money.

I am definitely Gurley burned.

Therefore I am firmly in the running back by committee camp to keep that position fresh. Akers is our lead guy and every year we still need one of those.

But I am always adding running backs to ensure my by-committee approach can work.
Big 3 ? Yes - D. Cooks & Gurley would have been nice.Then add a RB.

The Rams have to keep up with the other NFC West teams.Your idea of a big 3 is good.

Cam Akers is in a contract year like J. Taylor.What should The Rams pay a young 23 year old 4 year NFL RB who has years ahead of himself? He is showing TEAM FIRST(WE) as a PLAYER every RAM can look at & say WE not ME!Sean Mcvay went ALL IN when Cam Akers pouted & didn’t want to rake criticism such as Pass Pro & playing time.Coming in out of shape.
—That’s just IMO,I only watched of what was said & the poor play.Internal RB coach leaving & how much better Thomas Brown was a RB coach.

Gould - healthy K.Williams & Evans Zach Evans is a nice sound base for a Young Stable.This is a nice group.

Preseason should be fun. Rivers was a rookie RB who got some quality snaps in 2022.Williams & Evans will get snaps.

Jake Funk NEVER did anything in preseason or Wolford in than manner besides early in his career. Looking forward to this new young depth in 2023.Future looking good.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bro he had 2 fumbles all of last season, lol

I’m in record NOW saying Cam Akers has a breakout season.I looked at some of those 2021 games(2020).
His head is on straight & he is healthy & motivated.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
All timer? Hmm
I’ll settle for him leading the team in yards THIS year. That would probably mean he stays healthy all (most?) year.

Rewatching the 2021 season, especially the first half, you get a different take on some of these guys. Jefferson was balling before he came up limping in the texans game and when the offense had some semblance of a running game Henderson and Michel looked pretty good. Akers didn’t start showing until the last few weeks of last season. This is the year he should be coming in 100% healthy and put up some numbers.

I’m still not convinced the Rams cut the right guy between Akers and Henderson. I want to be convinced.

CONVINCED- ok Vince ,where is D.Henderson? Good call.

The Rams have bought in to Camm Akers.They put him to the TEST! How he comes out of training camp will be a True Tell!

I guess one has to wonder.I wonder if RAM FANS don’t know a GEM when they have one?

Cam Akers FSU roots will shine.He has a nice career ahead of him.2023 could be The Year of the RB!! Fantasy Football Players want a player?

Todd Gurley career wasn’t that great.Why he got PAID is beyond me? Dude was a DIVA & Mcvay bought in.He treats ME a certain way to create WE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thought Cam Akers was going to keep tradition of Todd Gurley of being a consistent RB. His career has went OPPOSITE of what I thought it would be.

The Rams have a new RB’s coach. Gould? He should bring a classic feel to what The Rams running game will be The Next 3 plus years.

I’ll be at training camp & get a real(better) feel for what is up.Playing against my ultra ego.

TRUTH is is when has Cam Akers been 100% healthy going in or during training camp.I can get into it more as well.

MY FAITH is in Cam Akers 2023!! He will have more YARDS(total) in 2023 than in his WHOLE NFL CAREER!!! - Mark it Down!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If Akers can play at least 15 games I think he will be a top 5 running back. He seems to be a guy who gets better as he plays more games. But that is a big if. I'm not optimistic on that.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He got his yesterday in the scrimmage.That tatted Raider guy is a little off his rocker.
Have to Laugh at & appreciate Cam Akers for playing with passion & energy.

-Love Mcvay for having such good rules in places.Gives the other RB’s extra Reps. Williams needs some of the tough reps & Clayton just learning the offense.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lolz. Couldn't all of that have been summed up nicely in a single, well worded paragra.....oh nevermind. You do you So Ram.

It's obviously a pretty ridiculous statement to make, but sure. Why not. Go Cam the Ram!!!
All I know is that So Ram had a great time back in High School, but i'm confident that even he would agree that, upon further review, sniffing battery acid probably wasn't the best idea.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited: