Cam Akers all-time list?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
high-spirited-creepy-memes.png

YEP - it’s on FIRE baby !! Let’s go & burn some FAT!!

Time to start to get pumped up as
RAM FANS!!

CAM AKERS has that FIRE in the Belly.
Say as you want I’m a True ANAHEIM RAM (OC) I’ve stayed true since that move.

DISCO BABY - we are FAMILY!
Burn Baby Burn.

—I Believe— Cam Akers will be back.
I saw this a month ago.That gives me hope that in 4 weeks(2 months) he should be ready to go.

Either way Bettis had a HOF career.This guy could be that special.
The last time we saw him run was against this Packers team The Rams lost to in the 2021 playoff game.That seems decades ago as well.

I’m sticking with Cam Akers.

dang

Legend
YEP - it’s on FIRE baby !! Let’s go & burn some FAT!!

Time to start to get pumped up as
RAM FANS!!

CAM AKERS has that FIRE in the Belly.
Say as you want I’m a True ANAHEIM RAM (OC) I’ve stayed true since that move.

DISCO BABY - we are FAMILY!
Burn Baby Burn.

—I Believe— Cam Akers will be back.
I saw this a month ago.That gives me hope that in 4 weeks(2 months) he should be ready to go.

Either way Bettis had a HOF career.This guy could be that special.
The last time we saw him run was against this Packers team The Rams lost to in the 2021 playoff game.That seems decades ago as well.

I’m sticking with Cam Akers.
Sorry. There is less than 1% chance Akers comes back and contributes this year.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry. There is less than 1% chance Akers comes back and contributes this year.

So let’s take a Rod wager.Well , I’ll keep my hopes intact.Just remember though I will be back later in this.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was a Johnathan Taylor Fan. Thought he was the best RB coming out of college in a long time.

Was also a D.Cook fan &’Les Snead before Mcvay(1st.) draft was there is only 1 ball.

This is a perfect example of how I pictured this.Wanted Sony & Les Snead (Mcvay) have played this thing IMO to perfection.

Cam Akers is exceptional. Could be better than Taylor since 22 and love his upside.Add Jefferson & maybe even Lewis to what is would have been to costly. Well

The beauty of Cam Akers is he has a way of always being a threat to take it to The House.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Seems crazy how he hurt himself & know how fast he is coming back.I Jake Funk being back so fast is amazing.

Sony is running with such power right now. Nice to see the depth continue to be so solid.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just heard Jalen RAMsey talk about Cam Akers. It’s pretty cool.

FSU has put out some talented players.I’m sure D. Sanders had a little influence on RAMsey.

RAMsey talks about Cam Akers work ethic & his character.He also talks about his future.Dude is young,he kept saying that as well.Only just turned 22. I started this post because of it.
Players have there own journey.As a Rams Fan though I want to know The Rams have a special player on there team.I was a big Johnathan Taylor guy,but since Cam has been a Ram,I’ll take Akers with all his upside.
Really though just an awesome interview. Mojo would be impressed. I know earlier during camp Jalen RAMsey wasn’t at his best. I really enjoy his maturity under Raheem Morris.
https://www.therams.com/video/jalen...d-ravens-receivers-cam-akers-returning-to-pra

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Since I saw the Cam Akers post just wanted to add when watching this first playoff game.
It’s a new season & we’ll see what kind of playoff record he will have in the history books.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Les Snead talked about there only being 1 ball the draft Mcvay became The Rams HC. Todd Gurley was the RB.
D. Cook from Florida State was there with there number 2 pick.
In 2017 the draft was deep & it should have been easy to see.That Cowboy RB FA never made it to the field. Gurley had knee issues from Georgia.
In 2021 along comes Cam Akers who was Born June 22,1999.So a kid who was born just before The Rams started training camp of the start of the GREATEST SHOW on Turf.
The 22 is the year of which the day it comes together at SOFI.He was The Rams RB in the first scrimmage there.
RB have been said only a 5 year self life. At age 22 he is still so young & The Rams future is so bright.I think he will break all kinds of Playoff Records.

Tano

Legend
I humbly and thankfully admit I was 100% wrong. I’m not worthy. Akers set a new expectation for torn Achilles recoveries.
I will say I hope he is 100% healed and not risking a possible re-injury.

sloramfan

Starter
damn..

i know i'm eatin' crow...

and i sure as hell want another big serving...

go cam

go rams

slo

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Definitely the all-time greatest Achilles comeback ever.

With him and Sony providing a 1-2 punch, this offense can be downright scary - especially since last night showed that Stafford doesn't have to do everything when those two are rolling.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I humbly and thankfully admit I was 100% wrong. I’m not worthy. Akers set a new expectation for torn Achilles recoveries.

If you watch his video of how he was training at that stage it was obvious.

100% could not believe he tore it in the first place.It just shows how intense he was working out.

Dude is RAMsey little Bro - he has his back. Funny last season during the Covid scrimmage Jalen lite him up.

Psycho_X

Legend
One thing is for certain after one game of him being used fully and that is McVay's offense is a lot more unpredictable with Akers being used and was a snapshot of what this offense could have been if he was available all season. But fresh Akers in the playoffs may be a blessing in disguise after all is said and done.

Nothing against Michel as he has been a blessing to have picked up when we did because he is the exact kind of complimentary back we need to Akers and was a workhorse stud all year but he is not much of a passing game threat. Akers is back one game and suddenly he's running deep routes multiple times and using trickery with OBJ throwing one to him. Akers completely opens this offense back up to what McVay wants I think.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Definitely the all-time greatest Achilles comeback ever.

With him and Sony providing a 1-2 punch, this offense can be downright scary - especially since last night showed that Stafford doesn't have to do everything when those two are rolling.

Was cool to see Jake Funk get a carry on a 3rd a long play.Lmao just to make sure those to didn’t take extra contact.
Funk is like a punch bag in practice.He has excellent ball security.Having Cam back also helps Funk watch one of the best.

Henderson is coming back for all the Haters when The Rams make there SuperBowl run.

Cam Akers is so young is why I thought he could have a chance
to break records.

Like why I restarted this post is because after watching him breakout. Monday Night I could really picture Cam Akers being The Best Playoff

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I can't wait until Cam pays OBJ back with a long pass completion to him.... It's gonna happen.