Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
goff Rams Mcvey Gurley will all be shredded tomorrow. Not for losing but how you lost. And wades defense has been good so can't be totally harsh on him but leftwich new school tore apart old school

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has been an absolute defensive disaster.

RamWoodie

Legend
Now I know why I didn't have a "feel" for this game. One would think the Rams had an obvious win here...but it seems "they forgot to come to play".

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
This game has been over since the first half, the offense at least, despite being god awful, at least came back and put the team in a position to come back. I can't believe the defense being THIS bad right now, especially against the Bucs for God's sake. If we look anything like this on Thursday night, I won't be expecting a playoff run.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This better be the stinker they get out of the way and learn from. We're making TB look like SB contenders and they're just NOT.

There is not an aspect of our game that looks good.

Now Whit with his third holding call?

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
We're a fortunate 3-0...about to be 3-1. The Rams have been exposed and no longer intimidate anyone. This is one of those games that will make or break our season because the Buccs just gave everyone the blue print on how to beat us and we better adapt or start racking up the Ls

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please stop I know your emotional right now but the rams are gonna be 3 and 1. They played like shit I get it but not make the playoffs that’s a joke
This isn’t the Bears or Eagles or Cowboys that are dominating us. This is crab claw and the effing Bucs!!! You think they will be 4-1 after Thursday?

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
They’re bringing 7 ppl on the blitz and Goff isn’t calling any audibles. Isn’t reading the defense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be taking a break fom football for a few days...