Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper Kupp is a DAWG!!!!

Love that guy!

What are the odds our defense does ANYTHING here?

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least the Rams are building character.:ROFLMAO:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Also, Goff has a chance to break the single game passing yards record. 454 with a lot of time left.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Jared Goff is my QB. Haters can F off. Dude has been under pressure 30+ times this game and hit 20+ and just keeps on keeping on.

mst1981

Rookie
If you'd told me there'd be 80+ point in this game I'd be disappointed if we didn't have have 55+ of them.

57 passes and 10 rushes. Is this accurate or have I drunk more than I thought? Can anyone confirm?

KayJay

Starter
Goff has 450 yards throwing lol what a scrub
Jared is having a down year so far, there is no way around it. But there are too many people trying to bail on a guy 4 games into the season that just made two probowls and a superbowl. LOL Like, come on...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it weren’t for the short fields we gifted the fucks earlier this could been a different story .... I’m not confidant the d can stop them going on past evidence but now is the time