Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
LOL!! This defense is absolute trash. This team won’t make the playoffs unless they do a 180.
Please stop I know your emotional right now but the rams are gonna be 3 and 1. They played like shit I get it but not make the playoffs that’s a joke

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Goff is worth 134 million (NOT) , then Mahomes will get 2 billion . He's been awful since the end of last year . Losing faith in our QB

I guess Winston is worth 500 million , especially playing the Rams defense . Dumbfounded

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, that’s one way to get the ball back quick!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Aaaand its gone 29092019155733.jpg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When's the last time you felt this much anxiety EVERY TIME an opponent snapped the football?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m afraid last year was our best chance to win and we shat the bed in the SB. This team has serious issues on defense, o-line, McVay playcalling is subpar, Goff has dropped off, etc. We blew it.

mst1981

Rookie
You know, a lot is on Goff. But this team as a whole man, did not show up today.

Goff hasn't been good but there's no way we should be letting the Bucs score 45 on us. If you told me we'd score 27 today I'd expect a win.

fearsomefour

Legend
The D was looking much better (even week 1) this year instead of last.
Too much talent on the field.
If the next two weeks the D isn’t good (against two creative offenses) then the problem is Wade.
Donald, Brockers, Littleton, Matthews, Fowler, Talib, Peters, Johnson, Weddle.....should not give up 40+ to anyone.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, we needed to blow out the pipes with a real Vent Thread...