Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Wtf?? Who's that asshole think he is?? Damn it's not our game at all.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Y'all are acting like Goff is hitting him in the chest. A ball that's high and behind is tough for any RB to grab.

Man they all need work. Trust me I know. I just have visions of the int in the champ game. Its makes my butt pucker when it goes through his hands...

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We usually play our best in the 4th quarter. Let's see what we can do. A TD response here would be huge.

Q729

Legend
We usually play our best in the 4th quarter. Let's see what we can do. A TD response here would be huge.
With that bastard making a 58-yarder he had no business making, there's no other response.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Stop. No guarantee he makes the field goal.
Goff hasn’t been the same since before the lions game last year.
Goff had a good game against the saints, but CJ and the suddenly improved defense took us to the Super Bowl.

Goff didn’t have a good game in the super bowl either. A few drops didn’t help him out.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
We really need TDs from here on out to pull off the come from behind win.

RamWoodie

Legend
FG for FG is just ok...you're still even...BUT...there's less time. Phillips needs to figure a way to get better pressure on Winston.

Meantime...Goff has to come away with 7.

Robert

Rookie
Wow, people can't deal with a struggling team. How soon we forget where we were 3 seasons ago.
It’s those new fans that didn’t know that 2-14 life. Jk I’m sure this is gonna piss some people off