Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Goff makes a lazer on 3rd down to Kopp...

Then throws two really poor balls.

Love Jared's lazer arm... but that's not "elite" never will be until it improves.

He's so inconsistent for some reason. So damn streaky. I mean he looks like the best QB on earth last year vs the Vikings and the Chiefs, and other games he looks like it's his rookie year again. Inconsistent accuracy from game to game, series to series, play to play. But he is CONSTANTLY under pressure with this trash o-line. And Goff plays like shit under pressure, so with no o-line what level of play should we expect? Everyone getting on Gurley for that drop, but the throw was high and behind him big time.

fearsomefour

Legend
Bucs cheat down and run into a seven man front.....most times a negative play.
See, blindly running into a stacked front doesn’t work most times.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
It is going to be an extremely hard hurdle for this team to overcome this year. They went from a strength to a weakness and it seems like we are still trying to adjust to that fact.
I'm just amazed they cant run block nor pass protect. I understand why mcvay throws it 60 times, he's sees what we see.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense is just awful. No way to sugar coat it.