Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn, at least special teams are playing well today.

KayJay

Starter
LOL defense is a no show today. My god, we can't even get to Winston. Like, what are we doing at this point but just being turn tiles?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can’t even intercept a wild throw without getting in our own way.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
He's so inconsistent for some reason. So damn streaky. I mean he looks like the best QB on earth last year vs the Vikings and the Chiefs, and other games he looks like it's his rookie year again. Inconsistent accuracy from game to game, series to series, play to play. But he is CONSTANTLY under pressure with this trash o-line. And Goff plays like shit under pressure, so with no o-line what level of play should we expect? Everyone getting on Gurley for that drop, but the throw was high and behind him big time.
I think right now Goff is a QB that has to have a running game to do well consistently. I mean it helps every QB, but Goff has done so well with play-action, that I think the running game is needed to get him settled in. He's not great when he's rushed and he's not great at consistently finding the open check down. Hopefully that will come with time, but the O line opening up some running game is key for this offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Part of the defensive problems is the nonexistent pass rush. That was the first good rush we got on Winston in awhile. AD has been making plays against the run, but outside of that one QB hit earlier, he has been invisible as a pass rusher.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
We better not waste a damn timeout because we didnt know what play was called in these next drives. We will most likely need them.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to win in this league when your offense spots the other team 14 points off turnovers.

Q729

Legend
No, they don't. They were ranked 19th per PFF (for what that's worth) through 3 weeks. It's certainly not a strength of theirs.
Cool. I was just wondering why the D-line can't get to the hall-of-famer.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We will not win this game kicking FGs. That missed opportunity was huge.